1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone! A newbie who just joined....

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by clickster010587, Mar 19, 2014.

1. clickster010587

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi my name is clickster010587, and I am 27 years old. It says on my profile that I am questioning, but I am leaning more toward lesbian because I have only been with one guy (and have since realized I was not attracted to him) and have a 3 year old daughter with him.

I have been attracted to women since I was 16 years old, but I have kept it inside all these years because I was too ashamed. I live in a small rural town in the middle of the "bible belt" of Oklahoma, so I felt more comfortable just keeping my secret to myself. Not only was I in love with a woman, but it was a woman I went to church with, so I had so much fear, that I almost shut down down completely. When I was 18, I started going to a LGBT club in a nearby town and joined a LGBT youth center.

When I moved out of my parents house, and moved in with a couple of drag queens that I had met, my parents were livid, but I was free! With my friends I was free to be myself, and they are the only ones to this day that know my true sexual orientation.

My secret outlet is the television, and I have crushes on Lana Parrilla from "Once Upon A Time", Mariska Hargitay from "Law and Order: SVU", and I also have a crush on Wynonna Judd. I have realized that most of my crushes (real-life and celeb) have all been older women.

I want to thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to make some friends here. I think I am going to have fun here, I browsed through some posts before I joined and I liked the topics and posts I saw. THANKS! :slight_smile:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC I am sure you will make some really great friends here. It sounds like you have almost worked everything out but you just need some help and support with the finer details which is what we are all here for.

3. clickster010587

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you!

4. BrunetteBonnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi welcome! How are you ? :slight_smile:

5. Ravi-VIXX777

Hello there!! I'm glad you have found an outlet to be yourself. This is a good support system!

6. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Hi nice to meet you. Welcome to EC! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

7. setnyx

hi and welcome. glad your here. Olivia is hot i must say.

8. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there! Glad to know you've found us. You'll surely make a lot of friends in here. Stay in touch. =)

9. CosmicNautilus

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, you! Welcome to the forum :grin: Glad you're more comfortable in your own skin now :grin: (Living with drag queens sounds like so much fun, kinda jealous :wink: ) I agree; reckon you'll get on just fine here, everybody's lovely, so best of luck to you!