1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Maxwell79, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Maxwell79

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello. My name is Max. I'm 34 and trans male. I've just recently come out. I've been married to a wonderful man for almost 12 years. My parents pretty much disowned me. They are convinced I'm going to rot in hell. My brother is spreading lies about me all over Facebook. I've lost a few friends and other relatives as well (mostly on my dad's side). But thankfully most of the family on my mom's side are very supportive and we've become very close since I've come out. My husband kind of figured it out before I did and when I finally told him, his response was, "I don't care what parts you have, I'm in love with you and I will never leave you unless you convince me that you want me to." I guess it helps that we're both bi. I've just started seeing a therapist, but also for some other things. (I have some abuse in my past) I haven't started testosterone or anything yet. I guess you can say I'm at the very beginning of my journey. I'm excited but also very scared. And I still get doubts from time to time. But I know deep down, this is who I am. This is who I've been all along. Anyway that's my intro. Any questions, just ask. Oh yeah, our family is also completed by four cats and eleven rats. :icon_bigg

~Max

2. Kabuki

Hello Max!

---------- Post added 20th Mar 2014 at 06:27 PM ----------

Hello Max (*hug*) Welcome! I'm very happy for you, it must be wonderful knowing that the person you love is willing to accept you just the way you are. I'm proud of him. Such a shame about your other relatives. I am christian, but I believe everything haves a purpose of being. Do not let them torment you so about it, God looks at the heart of people, not what they look like or what they love. I'm proud of you!!!! (*hug*)

3. Niko

Hi Max, welcome to EC!

Sorry to hear about your family.(*hug*) But it sounds like you met a great person in your life who is willing to stay by your side no matter what. :slight_smile:

4. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Welcome to EC =]

5. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC... I'm sorry to hear what you've been going through... Your EC family is here as your online support... You can do this...

6. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Hi! :icon_bigg