1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey (:

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by RoxyPoxx, Mar 23, 2014.

1. RoxyPoxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Umm.. hey there :slight_smile: a friend recently told me to go around looking for a community that could, I guess help me understand more about myself and that explains why I'm here :slight_smile:

I was in denial for the past, oh I don't know maybe 15 years of my life? Till one day I just got fed up and finally admitted to myself that I am a lesbian.. That was hard..

Took me another 3 years to actually accept and admit to ppl (I trust) that I am a lesbian.. Fortunately, so far I've had amazing responses and support from them.. Very grateful for that :slight_smile:

Anyways, the problem now is that, I think I maybe in love with my best friend? She knows I'm a lesbian though.. But I don't know if what I feel for her is LOVE love or sisterly/best friend-ish love... Help?

2. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey there! Welcome to EC! I myself has been in denial and in the closet for the past 26years and has only recently came out with a few trusted friends. I'm still questioning myself if I'm a BI or a Lesbian. I always got involved with my friends and I might say, not all friendship ends up romantically but one thing for sure not all lovers would end up in friendship. So you might as well first figure it out if the feeling is mutual or not. Hang on there! =)

3. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Hi dear, welcome!!

4. lovely lesbian

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Welcome to EC

6. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Welcome to empty closets Roxy! Oh well maybe you just need time to figure out whether you love your friend or not.. It's nice to meet you.. I'm Chloe :slight_smile: (*hug*)

7. Ravi-VIXX777

Hello there! You'll find tons of support here, especially regarding your current situation. I'm glad you are accepting yourself (*hug*)

8. RoxyPoxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey! Thanks for the response guys :grin: really appreciate it!

9. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

No Problem :slight_smile: (*hug*)