1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Hey.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by GreyPundit, Mar 25, 2014.

1. GreyPundit

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone. I feel pretty out of place here noticing that so many of you are so young. But then I remember some very substantial friendships I've had with people one third my age, and drudge forward. And again, I'm so terribly closeted that typing this may cause me to require 27 weeks of therapy. Why not 37, I do not know.

I was born in 1965, raised during the cold war to a nuclear family on the cusp on women's emancipation. Yeah, that was pretty strange. I've always been bisexual, as far back as memory serves me, but it wasn't until 2005 that I realized that women are just unhealthy for me - nor did they excite me the way they once did. I do not dislike women, I just can not abide another heterosexual relationship, that would be disastrous. So, nine years ago this, and I have been single ever since. I know what I want and what is good for me, I just can't bring myself to step into it, and on those few occasions when I have the courage, I am stricken by an abject lack of opportunity.

I'll just hang out and listen to you good people for a while.
    Peace~

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, welcome to EC and thanks for the intro. Lots of people on here in a similar situation to you (or have been there) so you are in good company.

Check out the boards and look at some of the discussions - there may be thoughts/comments that help you too. Join in too.

3. lovely lesbian

4. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! Welcome to EC!!! Not all of us are young in here, don't you worry... I'm 33 going 34 and just came out to a few trusted close friends of mine last year (after contemplating for 26 years)... Stick around, you'll love it here... :wink:

5. GreyPundit

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    :kiss: Thank you all for the warm welcome.

6. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC. :3