1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by CyanChachki, Mar 25, 2014.

1. CyanChachki

Before I say anything, I just want to see if there's any mods out there or Admis that I can talk to because I read the rules of this forum and a lot of it is really confusing. I tried contacting EC the Admin and it says that I couldn't talk to them? I just want to get a few things straightened out. So if you know a mod or an admin could you tell me their names so I could ask them a few questions?

Anyway, Hi. well.. I can't exactly tell you my actual name as it's against the rules so just call me Justy, I don't mind. I have known that I've liked women since I was 5 and I've been on the edge about liking guys since I was 5 as well. I'm not sure if I like guys or not. I'm still trying to figure that out. Hopefully I can.

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Hi :slight_smile:

You have a few posts on this website (really only one :slight_smile: ) and maybe you can't contact the Admin for this reason.

If you have some question to ask, you can post a thread in Empty Closets Help and Feedback at bottom of the website. Instead, if there's private information, you can post a thread in Ask The Staff in which you can interact with EC staff without that the others could read what you write.

Anyway, welcome to EC! :icon_bigg

3. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Hello and welcome to EC!!:slight_smile:

4. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC. Hopefully you'll find everything you need to figure things out. :slight_smile:

5. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! Welcome to EC... You can try Empty Closets Help and Feedback forum or Ask the Staff forum...