1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hola! :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Plushieluver, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Plushieluver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, lovely people! :slight_smile: My user name's Plushieluver because I absolutely love my plushies I have collected over the years, including my bird plushies! :grin: Please be free to call me 'Yi, though as it's a lot faster to type :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Okay, enough about unimportant information!

Hiya, I'm 14 years old, I live in the UK in the country called Wales and I'm gay. I'm out to all of my family, apart from my sister but she's only 8, so... I'm also out in school, anyone who asks, is told and most know anyhow because I told everyone to spread the word :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I was properly, officially out to everyone back in May last year, so it's almost been a year now. I've been in one relationship only, and that was with an online boyfriend but he was a jerk, so I'm not proud of it... I'm quite shy in school. I don't trust a lot of people and all I've known is to have been a victim of bullying, homophobic bullying and sexual harassment, so I have a lot of trust issues with people... I also don't have a lot of gay friends, either and I dunno if I can trust him anymore... There's 2, one in the LGBT support group I go to and one in my school but the one in my school has been off with me after the day I asked him out (he said no but that's no what I'm upset with) where as, on the day he was fully supportive and was like 'I value our friendship and I'd never dream of losing it. You're too lovely.' Now he is just so off with me, as in, he's not himself... So hopefully it's just for now, maybe he's just a little shocked? Hopefully, he's just mulling it over and he'll be fine within a few days.

So, yeah. I'm quite sensitive, I'm kind, helpful and I try to be the most optimistic I can be! :slight_smile: It'll be nice to make some more gay friends here, which is what I hope for :slight_smile:

I don't know if there's anything else I need to say... So, bye, lovely people :slight_smile: See you soonies :slight_smile:

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Hey, I liked very much your introduction! :icon_bigg

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

3. Plushieluver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hiya! Aw, thanks :slight_smile:

4. Simple Thoughts

Hello! What an energetic and lively introduction. =3

It's nice ta meet ya ^.^

Oh, and I have a few plushies myself <(^.^)>

5. violently happy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Rockin intro! You seem really pleasant =) Nice to meet you! Everyone here is super nice, you'll fit in just perfect.

6. BelleFromHell

¡Hola! Welcome to EC, Yi. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:
    I have a few plushies myself.

7. Plushieluver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Hola! :slight_smile: Thanks ever so much. I did that because I just did, it's always been in my nature to write nice long and detailed paragraphs for stuff like this, so then people take you more seriously, ya know? :slight_smile: Thanks, you twosies! :grin: Yay, plushie buds unite! :grin:

Aw, thankies :slight_smile: Aw, don't make me blush... Yes, that is definitely portrayed lovely :slight_smile: I'm so glad too because the last forum I tried to get into just wasn't worth it. People were being really mean to me because I write in pink and they were really off with me to start with, but not here, which is great! :grin: Yeah, I reckon I will do! :slight_smile:

Hola! :grin: Aw, thanks ever so much! Yaysies! :grin: I love my adorable plushies, I'll post a thread of all of them one time :grin: I have 40+ of these absolutely adorable birds from the RSPB. By the way, I love your Frozen avi! I love Frozen as well, 'Let It Go' is just the bomb! Such an incredible musical film, I loved it! :grin:

Thanks everyone for all the heart-warming welcomes, I feel really welcome here, which is just lovely! :grin:

8. violently happy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sorry to hear that.. Well, that's their loss. If they can't accept you for who you are, pink writing and all, then they're not worth the time. Welcome to EC=) Feel free to talk to me anytime.

9. Plushieluver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

It's okay :slight_smile: Yeah, you're definitely right, and now I know to inspect a few topics before registering to see if the topics are friendly, if not, don't join! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Okay, thanks but I can't cuz I'm only a 'Beginner Member'...

10. violently happy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Once you get to 10 posts, you can wall message. I just added you as a friend, write me a note once you get to 10=) No problem.

11. Plushieluver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Alright, sounds lovely! I will do! :slight_smile: By the way, you're really lovely, so I reckon we'll get along really well! :slight_smile:

12. Simple Thoughts

Yesh! Plushie buds unite! *forms a club with you* =3

I do that sometimes myself. I like to fill the screen with bunchz of letters ^.^

13. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! Hope you enjoy your time on the site :grin:! :smilewave (*hug*) :icon_bigg

14. lovely lesbian

15. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! Welcome to EC!!! Quite an introduction you've got there... Nevertheless I envy your courage to come out to everybody, congratulations on that... You'll surely love it here, so enjoy!!! =)