1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello friends!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by plathfan96, Mar 29, 2014.

1. plathfan96

Out Status:
    A few people
    hello friends! i have just come out to myself and a few close friends as a lesbian. i want to shout it out to the world! but i also feel very lonely as there is no one i can talk to about it except my therapist who im seeing for the last time tomorrow. im really living so i can get to university and be who i really am. im really glad ive admitted to myself that im gay! i wish that i had someone i could talk to about every detail, but i dont really have anyone. i just watched the film 'blue is the warmest colour' which left me feeling very sad and hopeful at the same time! this is a turning point in my life (i have recently recovered from severe depression and im so excited to continue being alive!)
    have a good day my friends :slight_smile: :kiss:

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, welcome to EC! Lots of people here love chatting, I'm sure you'll make friends here.
    Congrats on the coming out btw :slight_smile:!

3. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Warm WELCOME to EC!!! It's really a big step coming out to yourself and being comfortable for who you really are... You'll get there one step at a time... In the meantime EC will be your online support... Hope you'll find someone new to talk to when you move to university, you'll definitely find some friends there... Good Luck!

4. lovely lesbian

5. Silver Sparrow

6. Littlemissfaith

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, I'm new too, but welcome all the same! :slight_smile:. I have a similar story in that I'm actually currently in therapy (just started last week) and one of the issues I'm struggling with is my bisexuality. I've been in therapy for depression many, many times but a few days ago was the first time Id spoken to anyone besides my mother about my relationship with another woman (its also why I made my first post here). Good luck to you going to school! I'm trying to find a good grad program myself. Good luck dear, and best wishes on your journey! You're not alone :slight_smile:

#6 Littlemissfaith, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  7. IG88

Hello and welcome! Good for you for coming out! Hopefully the transition to a university will be a smooth one.

8. Casper22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay