1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie in Hertfordshire

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by AmeliaT, Apr 1, 2014.

1. AmeliaT

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi, I'm Amelia and for the last few years I've been wanting to explore my sexuality more but unable to meet gay women in the area. I just don't know how. By way of background I originally started having relationships with men, I have good friendships with men but I realize that I am much more attracted too and want to settle down with a woman.

Anybody got tips on who to met people? I've tried all of the usual no pubs or clubs in the area, i'm past uni age, no societies...

2. King

Hi lass, perhaps you can join a dating app. There are blots of pervs, but there maybe a few hidden gems there. Similarity dating sites have decent people on them.

Perhaps you can pop down to London on the train for a few days and visit some gay bars.

I hope you manage to find someone.

3. AmeliaT

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks King, I have tried to join some meetups in London aimed at gay women but for some reason havn't got accepted. I'll have a look at the apps. Thanks again.

4. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Amelia!!! Welcome to EC! I hope you are fine and will be able to find what you've been looking for in here or hope somebody here might be able to help you... (Or perhaps maybe, I'm the one you are looking for!!! - hahaha, just kidding)... Anyway, hope to get to know you more... Enjoy your stay in EC!!!

5. lovely lesbian