1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by lovedtobeloved0, Apr 2, 2014.

1. lovedtobeloved0

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am a freshmen in college and i have just recently started to feel an attraction to one of my friends. She is in fact an out lesbian and she is just so pretty, funny, and one of my good friends! I really really like her and honestly would not mind having a relationship with her. I have questioned myself in the passed if i was gay, but never really thought of it. Also i have never had a boyfriend or even kissed one and i mean i have really bad anxiety talking to boys because i never really know what to say. Also i could even imagine having sex with them. But my friend also has a history of turning straight girls gay. Is this just curiosity in college or am i really gay? I just need someone to talk to about this.

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

You need time to sort this out. You can't just say from one day to another 'that's it'.:slight_smile:
    The process of finding and accepting your sexuality has just begun.
    And by the way, nobody can 'turn' a straight into a lesbian. It was there before or even not.:slight_smile:
    Hope this helped:slight_smile: Good luck!

---------- Post added 2nd Apr 2014 at 05:53 PM ----------

And I forgot to welcome you to this forum!!!
    So welcome!:slight_smile: :welcome:

3. lovely lesbian

4. Arikara

If you do begin a relationship with her, be honest with her about what your feelings are and how you're questioning your orientation. No feelings hurt that way and it starts the relationship on solid ground. : )

5. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there!!! Welcome to EC... I wish you luck on your new discovery... Stick around and you'll get plenty of advise and inspiration here... In any means, you need not rush in labeling yourself, anyways we do not need any label, just go out and have fun... As long as it makes you happy and you are not hurting yourself or anybody, then you have all the means to have that happiness...

6. ChameleonSoul

Hey! Welcome to EC! You've definitely found the right place to get advice or just talk with others having the same experience as you. And don't worry about labeling yourself just yet. Many people spend years in the questioning phase and a lot of people don't even go around labeling themselves. As for your situation, I would just wait and see if your feelings subside. If they don't, feel free to tell her how you feel. Best of luck!

7. TheFSM

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey :slight_smile: Don't worry :slight_smile: Love is Love. Yes It is very probable that you are gay. But just take the time to reflect. It is perfectly normal to question your sexuality, (especially at our age {teenager}). i hvent come completly to terms with it all either. It usually takes time and thinking, and that is normal :slight_smile: ~~~ Sending the love, and calmnes to you ~~~

8. ChainsrGone

Hello and welcome. Take your time in figuring out who you are. It will become more clear in time, I promise. You've come to the right place to help guide you along, though!