1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual life

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Rainbowlesbian, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Rainbowlesbian

Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok I have a girlfriend... But I've been crushing on this other girl for a while... Idk how to tell her... She's known me for a while but I don't want her to get creeped out...:confused:

2. katwat

Old woman advice. Not judging just telling you what I have seen far too often with people I know.

If you have a girlfriend and you are looking around you need to figure out why. If things are not working with your girlfriend you either need to stop looking around for someone else and concentrate on fixing things OR you need to be honest, move on, and find someone things will work out with. Unless of course you have an honest, open relationship and are honest with your girlfriend AND anyone else you might want to see. If you let them know they will not be the only person you are seeing and they are okay with that and you are okay with them seeing other people.

If you are wanting your girlfriend AND this other girl too (while one or both are thinking you are just with them) then you are heading for a big, complicated mess with a lot of people getting hurt and angry.

3. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yep, I'm with KATWAT regarding this matter. It's not ok to take a move with someone else other than your girlfriend, unless you already told your girlfriend about this crush of yours or you have some sort of agreement about crushes...

4. Rainbowlesbian

Out Status:
    All but family
    Well me and her broke up because she thought I liked this guy. And I tried to tell her that me and him are just friends. I do like him but I don't have strong feelings for him. So she thought I was gonna go for him, but he has a girlfriend

5. anaisninja

Or you could try consensual nonmonogamy. Otherwise known as polyamory. Just sayin'.

6. biggayguy

I tried that with my ex-fiancé. It worked great for her. She could flirt with all kinds of women and it was cool. Let me flirt with a guy and she got very jealous and insecure.

7. anaisninja

Well... in order to work for both parties, they both must negotiate and agree to the terms. And they both must behave ethically.

It sounds like your arrangement was not consented to by both of you and that her behavior was not ethical.