1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there C:

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ebbilove, Apr 10, 2014.

1. ebbilove

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey friends :slight_smile::slight_smile: My name is Kat and I am 15 and I'm currently a closeted bisexual (with a preference to girls).

Background on my LGBT+ journey:
    I've known I liked girls for around three years now but just finally came to terms with it this year. Before this year, I was depressed a lot by my feelings toward both girls and boys because I didn't understand them and it scared me. I was confused and felt seperated from the idea that you either like boys or girls and was worried if I decided I liked girls, I'd never be aloud to like a boy again.

When I found out about bisexuality, I was finally able to come to terms with the idea of liking someone of my sex, but still was questioning and nervous about jumping to conclusions.

After months upon months of unneeded stress and confusion, I know for certain:
    I am bisexual.

I joined EC with the hope to fully accept and understand my sexuality and be able to come out to at least a few close friends. It does scare me a lot, and my biggest concern is honestly that I will lose people I trust and people will think I'm only declaring my bisexuality for attention. I hope, by surrounding myself with people who have experienced the ups/downs of coming out, I'll be able to take that milestone C:

Thanks for taking yout time to read all of that haha :icon_wink

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC, Kat! Glad you've come to better grasp your sexuality over the past year. :slight_smile: Great start toward a deeper and clearer understanding of yourself.

See you around the forum! :smilewave

3. lovely lesbian

4. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC! Hope you enjoy your time on the site :slight_smile:! :grin: :smilewave :eusa_danc (*hug*)

5. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC! I'm glad you've come to terms with things. :slight_smile:

6. ebbilove

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks everybody! I'm happy to be here C:

7. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

Hi Kat! :slight_smile: welcome to EC

8. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there!!! Welcome to EC!!! If you were to ask me coming out is really not necessary, because we deserve the happiness we want to have (although it gave me a lot of peace when I came out last year with a few close friends, turns out they knew it already and they just wanted that clarity from me). I mean, we don't owe somebody an explanation of what we are, we can really love someone we like. In any means, good luck and have fun here. You'll find a lot of good people here with a lot of wisdom... Have fun!