1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ah... Hi there!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by thesleepingbear, Apr 12, 2014.

1. thesleepingbear

Hi, everyone! My name's Al, and I'm 13, going on 14 this year. I just made the age limit, ahaha.... Been reading a bunch of threads on this site for a few days and felt happy that I wasn't as alone in the world as I thought, so... I joined. I hope I can get along with everyone and maybe learn more about myself. 8D So, just an intro!

Every day I would see and hear my friends talk about boys, how cute or hot they thought they were. I would just stand there awkwardly. My way of thinking's a lot different from theirs :icon_sad: I'm a fujoshi (if you don't know, in anime or manga, a fujoshi is a girl who likes yaoi or Boy's Love, which is basically boy x boy or gay relationships), so instead of imagining myself with boys I imagined boys with other boys. :lol:

I never saw LGBT as different or weird, in fact, I thought they were some of the bravest people in the world, which led to my classmates to think I was weird. :grin: I never thought I was a lesbian, because I thought I did in fact like a guy from my church classes (that 'liking' lasted about three days :confused: ) when I was eleven. But lately things have changed, and I somehow found this site...!

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    welcome!

3. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey WELCOME to EC!!! You've found the right site for your new discovery... I like the way you think and I bet you are a jolly and fun to be with person, so keep it up and be cheerful as always... Have fun in here!!!

4. LostAndAffraid

Welcome and good luck on your path to self discovery

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. thesleepingbear

Thanks to everyone! :slight_smile:) Loving EC so far.~