1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feedback please

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Marshall 89, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Marshall 89

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am a straight man, with many gay and lesbian friends.Ive been celibate for three years after a heartbreaking split with a long term girlfriend. Im still exclusively physicaly/sexually attracted to females but I do notice good looking men, not in a senseOf attraction but more as observation.*I feel more at ease with my gay friends than straight.*I am a bit more feminine emotionally than the sterotypical male. (Dont care for sex, but love. Want more to have someone to hold than to have intercourse, etc)The observation of physical attributes, my own emotional Longings, and my sense of ease with homosexuals compared to my anxiety around straight friends (both male and female) has lately led me to question my own sexual identity.*The thought of gay sex or any intimate contact other than the casual handshake hug or peck on the cheek from a gay friend does not interest or me in the least.*I am only phyically attracted to females.Is it possible I could be emotionally gay and physically straight??Is this odd??

2. lovely lesbian

3. Marshall 89

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  4. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! WELCOME TO EC!!! Hope you found answers here... In the meantime try to browse and participate or even post a thread on one of the forums so you can get all the advises you ever want.... It's possible you are Bi-Curious, but who knows right, you still have to figure it out and we are only here to help you hone what you want to decide you want to be... Good luck on your discovery and exploration... Cheers! See you around...