1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey There

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Getloki, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Getloki

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well, first of all, I'm not that good at presenting myself, but I'll do my best.
    As a 15 years guy, I'm pretty much confused about my sexual orientation, that is why I joined this forum, seeking advices that might help me about it. And to be honest, I've been in this site for almost a month now, but never got the guts to make a thread.

About myself, I really don't feel like telling my name or where I live, but it's not an english speaking country so, sorry for any grammar mistakes or something like that.
    About my sexuality, even that I'm confused, I'm for sure that I'm not straight, and I'm in that kinda of "denial" about it, and at the same time I'm not. Does that make sense? I hope so
    About my hobbies, I really have none I think. I'm not into sports or tv, althought I like Game of Thrones and American Horror Story. And if listening to music is considered a hobby, well, this is what I do the most. Favorite band? Arctic Monkeys for sure.

Well, I'm just relief that I got the guts to talk about LGBT+me subject:icon_bigg

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Hey, don't worry about the language. I'm not an native english speaker too but despite some grammar mistakes, I feel at ease on here. And I hope the same for you. :slight_smile:

Welcome to EC! :icon_bigg

#2 FireSmoke, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
  3. Kenaria

Welcome to EC Getloki! I hope you have any questions you have answered here :grin:

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. Zelos

Welcome to EC :slight_smile: And feel free to post any thread. You won't be judged, you will be listened to and advised in the best of our ability :slight_smile:

#5 Zelos, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  6. Caleb2001

Hi :smilewave Welcome to EC. Don't be nervous. Lots here have helped me. They are a cool bunch!

7. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello!!! Welcome to EC... You'll love it here... :wink:

8. lovely lesbian