1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by funparty26, Apr 13, 2014.

1. funparty26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello to everyone on this site and to the people that read this. It has taken me quite sometime to decide whether or not to go ahead and post here but I finally decided to do it. I have some things that I would like to talk about and I dont really have anyone to discuss this with so lets see how this works out.

I am 26 years old, from Venezuela, I have lived in Miami for the last 12 years and love my city. I am a very driven sales professional with a very succesful career, I live in Brickell and for some time now and I absolutely love it! awesome city to be in! I have always been in relationships with girls, currently in one for over a year now, and I love her, she's freaking awesome.

The reason for the post is because for some years now I have had the occasional gay sex. I absolutely love it. I am a bottom and love getting fucked and sucking cock. I like having my mouth fucked with a nice big dick and being fucked hard. The problem is that I do not like men. I just like the sex aspect. I am a very highly sexual person and the orgasms I get out of fucking around with a guy are great! but I have no desire to be with men, neither do I find them atractive or think about them in a romantic matter, I just really, really like the sex. This leads me to the next part.

I like to party, I have a great group of friends that I have been around for the last 12 years, and I feel very lucky to say that all of us are going to stay in touch for a very long time. Not one of my friends knows neither has ever suspected anything about me. Neither my co workers nor my family. And I like it that way. I dont think that theres anything wrong with my sexual desires, as I see sex as something that needs to be enjoyed.

All of my experiences have come after finding out about craigslist. It took me sometime to have the balls to either reply or post anything, but one day I finally did, and it was awesome! I remember sitting in my car thinking to turn around from the dudes house and just forget about it, thankfully I didnt, and that night I tasted my first cock and satisfied my fantasies and realized that I did like it. Since then I have gone to a bathhouse, I have had threesomes, and for a while I even had a fuck buddy that liked and was the same as me. And he had an amazing dick :wink:

I was able to kill my urges with him for a while, but since I moved to Brickell the drive to his house is a bit far and I havent been doing anything lately. This leads me to part three.

My urges dont happen when im sober. When im sober all I think about is women. I am one of the lucky few guys that has a bisexual girlfriend (what an irony right?) we have threesomes quite often, she loves to have sex with girls and loves to watch me have sex with them as well, so as long as im sober the thought of cock doesnt cross my mind. The mood arises when I start to drink, or I smoke weed, or I do coke, specially when I do molly. Yes, I enjoy a little extra curricular activities when I have the time and the and the setting is right. I am by no means someone who is always doing drugs, I work 6 days a week and about 10 hours a day and my job requires me to be very active so I only do it when I really feel like it. I am not dependent on it at all. however, my craving for same sex pleasure only arise when I am fucked up and having fun. This is what made the fuck buddy I had so awesome, I could go to his house and get fucked up with him and have a great time and then leave like nothing happened. I never even knew his name, neither did he know mine, but we would have great sex and we were both completely discreet. When one would like to get a hold of the other, a simple hey through a text was good. If it was responded great, if not we didnt write endless texts to get our attention.

If you have read this far, I guess by now you realize that I know what I like. And that I am honest about it. I know some people will not be cool with some things I expressed and I understand it, but this is me.

My question really is, are there more guys out there like me? I would like to find another fuck buddy like the one I had closer to me. Someone who understands exactly what I said. That likes the same as I do, and that we can hang out and have sex. not too much to ask for right?

Please let me know what you guys think. This is the first time I have ever sat down and put some thought to my urges and it would be cool to hear your thoughts on this.

2. Caleb2001

Hey:smilewave Welcome to EC. Hope you find someone here to talk with about that.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately, this is not really a site for hookups at all (hence all the restrictions on giving out external contact info). But, you can get advice and support.