1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by me123, Apr 15, 2014.

1. me123

Hi, came across this website and figured I would join.

I some how fell into a relationship with a female two years ago and realized that it was something I had kind of always wanted. We had to keep it a secret though due to circumstances. We broke up but our situation makes us see each other on a day to day basis. Finally sat down with her one day and told her that I wasn't attracted to guys like I had before, and that I was starting to find myself being very attracted to women. Still trying to figure out what I should be doing, etc. Thought it would be nice to have some non-judgemental people to be able to talk to and ask questions. She is great for helping me out, has been proud and out her whole life, but being ex's doesn't make it the easiest, especially when she is talking to/dating other people.

Anyways, thats how I ended up here. The threads I glanced through all looked interesting so I think this is a good site for me to start with.

Me

2. Kikia11

Kikia11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello ^_^

Welcome here ! I know the feeling you are facing, I had to see my ex-girlfriend every day for a long time and I still liked her. I also remained friends with her and it was hard ! I used to date boys before being with her , but after that i just felt that i feel more confortable with other women ! I think that you should look for other people who feel the same in your area and build friendships and even a relationship ! I think it is good to do exactly what your heart tells you and to stay where you feel confortable and happy !If you still like your ex maybe there is still a chance, just follow your heart :slight_smile:

Take care ! Hugs ^_^

3. me123

Haha, wow. Your story sounds pretty spot on to mine.
    I am soon to be moving, so hopefully a bigger place where I can meet new people and there is a bigger community of people for me to actually meet.
    Thanks for the welcome!

4. Kikia11

Kikia11 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hehe, yes they are really alike ! I am happy for you, big places are better and it offers you more opportunities ! Wish you the best :slight_smile:
    Take care always ^_^ *hug*

5. deejay

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC!!! I feel for you both, long story to tell though... See you around peeps... =)

6. LostAndAffraid

Welcome, and good luck.

7. lovely lesbian

8. PinkCammelia90

Hey Me123,

Sorry to hear about your break-up, but know that this is a very friendly and open place to discuss anything and everything.

Feel free to drop me a wall post if you want to someone to talk to.

Oh, and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

9. PeytonRose

Welcome aboard!!!

10. me123

Thanks for the welcomes. I have really enjoyed being on here so far. Lots of stuff I can just talk about that I can't talk about with really anyone in real life. Makes me a lot more comfortable to see that other people are going through the exact same things.

11. Caleb2001

Hey:smilewave Welcome to EC

12. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome! I'm here if you ever need to chat. :slight_smile: