1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Since I figured out I'll stay here for a bit more time...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Milonov, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Milonov

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello guys and ladies (especially ladies, but guys can help too I guess).

My nickname is Milonov (named after my home city's crazy, homophobic and kinda homosexual politician) and I come from Russia. Which is, by the way, not the homophobic Nazi hellhole the Western media portrays. In fact, my sister and I have several openly LGBT acquiantances.

Not sure why I came here outside of making that literature thread.

It's just that, since that "gay propaganda" law that passed in my country, I kinda started to pity, respect, well... feel sympathetic towards you. Lesbians in particular I find kinda adorable. Not sexy (not only sexy), but... heartwarming. Gays, probably less so, but I still have a lot of respect towards Oscar Wilde and the likes.

You guys are an oppressed lot. How do you endure public disapproval? Ironically, I think that gays must be really manly to act the way they do without fearing persecution...

As for myself... I'm a crazy case. I really like girls, and have dated them on a few occasions (I personally prefer cuteness and intelligence to outright HAWTNESS - though hot girls can be attractive too), but sometimes I can't help but admire some of my male friends.

It's mostly jealously. I myself am tall and kinda attractive, but also has a nerdy physique. Which kinda makes me go "Stupid sexy *insert name here*" at times.

Also, I think I an currently having a really weird crush on a girl. She is very nice to me and our personalities mix very well, but she is also unattractive, which kinda splits me; not sure whether I should date her or not.

What's your diagnosis, guys?

P.S: my opinion on gays: you guys are fine, just contribute to society somehow so our civilisation won't fall from bad demographics. Gays can raise orphaned kids, lesbians can actually have them, et cetera.

---------- Post added 23rd Apr 2014 at 08:55 AM ----------

And yes, I am 17. I often act younger or older than that, though.

---------- Post added 23rd Apr 2014 at 09:19 AM ----------

****, I realised that there is another forum for this. Can you please remove all my text after "Gays must be manly".

2. Milonov

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Actually, can you please delete the thread?