1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from Denmark.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Zeeque, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Zeeque

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, im a 20 year old guy from the cold scandinavia, or more specific Denmark. In short, i'm almost certain that im transgender, i feel as though i should be a woman.

For the long version, sit back and relax.
    Im 20 years old and have since my puperty thought something was strange. I Have for a long time been constantly depressed, not in the extremes, i still have a social life, plenty of friends, talk with my family and so forth, but i tend to feel somewhat down all the time. I remember from where young that i've had problems with going shopping for boys clothes, so far i have never had a problem wearing them, im not very picky when it comes to that and usually allowed my mother to pick whatever i wore. But, lately or rather during the winter months of 2013 and up til now i have really been thinking, and about one topic, am i comfortable with my gender? I try and imagine how i'd look as a woman and i like what i see. Finally i've gotten the guts to try and look for a community i could learn from, talk with people about their experiences and so forth. If you made it this far, all power to you.

All in all, im willing to just talk about normal stuff, hell, i might even be able to help some of you if you ever have IT problems since im working with that. But i will mainly be using this site to figure what i really am.. Or Who i really am.

2. Niko

Hello, welcome to EC!

If you have any questions or are in need of support visit the Gender Identity section here. :slight_smile: There are plenty of people here who are willing to help you and have great advice. Also, if you need anyone to talk to feel free to post something on my wall!

3. Caleb2001

Hey :smilewave Welcome to EC. You are going to find a lot of great people here who care and want to help.

4. lovely lesbian

5. Sigrid

Hello fellow scandinavian, greetings from Norway!
    Not sure if I can be of much help when it comes to gender identity, since that's not really my area, but I'm always willing to talk c: And like Niko said, you should check out the gender identity section. I'm sure you could get a lot of advice there. Welcome to EC!

6. Zeeque

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the great welcome, i will go check out the gender idenity part of the forum :slight_smile:

7. lmwilliams