1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by AlexandraMVera, May 3, 2014.

1. AlexandraMVera

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey there,
    I'm a Spanish 16 year-old girl, and I'm completly new in here. I've never been on a website like this, and I was pretty much just having a look but a lot of people have talked me loads about this and told me it was good, 'cause you could talk openly and ppl help a lot so, here I am, trying.
    I've been quite lost this past few months 'cause I don't really now what my sexual orientation is. I think I'm sure I'm lesbian, but I'm not a 100% sure so I wanted to know if you guys have been in this same position as I am, and if you could give me any piece of advice 'cause I'm really really lost and confused.
    Just wanted to thank Lucy, Kaelyn, Rose and Rosie, for recomending me this website.

Hope to here from any of you soon! :slight_smile:

P.S: Sorry for my English, it sucks D:

2. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

Hi! Welcome to the site! I think your English is perfectly fine. It's better than most people's. I'm just guessing when I say this, but I want to say you thought about this just recently. If so, then questioning your sexuality at all is one of the first things that happens. You could be 1,000% sure and still question yourself, oddly enough. For me, the most important thing was accepting it myself. I needed to be ok with the idea. So, I would repeat the words in my head, "I am (insert label here)". It also helps to tell really close friends. They'll help you out and it will be nice to have someone there who knows. Just coming out to people will help you sort of "come out" to yourself.

3. lovely lesbian

Hello! Your English is fine

4. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Welcome to Empty Closets! :slight_smile:

5. KnownSecret

Hello!!! :welcome: to EC :slight_smile: Happy to see you on the forums, hope you stay for a long time :slight_smile:

This website is a good choice if your looking for people that have a lot things in common with you. I've never really been in the position of wondering if I was straight or gay (kind of always knew I was gay but hid it from everyone). The hardest thing I faced with my sexuality was the fear of telling everyone about myself. I have made it a lot farther and have told a lot of important people in my life about myself, and in the process found out that I have a lot of wonderful people in my life as well. I know that being confused about who you are sexually can be super difficult. Being honest with yourself is the first step in accepting who you are or possibly figuring it out. You should post in the Sexual and Romantic Orientation section on the forums, or just linger around and read other peoples posts. There's always the possibility that someone on the forums has gone, or is going, through the same thing as you. Also if you ever need anyone to talk to just post on my wall. I would be more then happy to talk to you if you need someone to talk to!

Again :welcome: to EC I hope you stay for a long time, this is a great community! :thumbsup:

6. LisaDawn

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello and welcome! :slight_smile:

7. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

8. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Hi and welcome here!
    Are you a youtube fan??:grin:
    And yea. I have to admitt I'm also not 100% sure of my sexuality but to maybe 85% and that's enough for me:slight_smile:
    Have fun and good luck here! It's a great forum!!!

9. setnyx

hi and welcome!

10. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi you'll hear from me lots

11. Jethro702

12. joijoi