1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Tsagu, May 6, 2014.

1. Tsagu

Tsagu Guest

Hey everyone. So I guess this is just my basic introduction, so let me just tell you a bit about myself. Name is Alex but you can go ahead and call me Tsagu or Fen Fen. I'm a 23 year old Bi male, out to everyone but my mom and step dad since they are the least supportive about such matters,which is odd considering my moms aunt is a lesbian :/. But anyways I saw my girlfriend Fugs on here, and decided to check it out since I am fairly new with this side of the spectrum.

I'm your basic early 20's guy. I enjoy gaming,hanging out with people but not a big fan of going out to many places with a lot of people since I'm pretty anti-social towards a lot of people.

My interests also include the Furry community, which I am a part of which is where the nick name Fen Fen came from since my fursona is a Fennec Fox.

2. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Nice to meet you! Welcome to EC! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

3. NoaWinchester

Welcome to EC, Tsagu! I hope that some day (whenever you're ready), you'll be able to come out to your mom and step dad. You're 23 and out to everyone else, so really you have nothing to lose - even if they don't completely approve of you, you don't need their reassurance. You finally won't need to hide. *virtual hug*

4. lovely lesbian

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi your welcome here