1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by littlelostkitty, May 7, 2014.

1. littlelostkitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, my name is Dazzy Michelle, and I'm a transgender noob. (Just starting the transitioning after self discovery.) I was born a male, but after questioning things lately, I've researched and after finding myself transgendered, I tried to deny it. I even took a year off lost in depression and suicidal. But then Dazzy, the real me, calmed me down and kept me alive. I love me hehe.

I haven't come out to many people. Just one really close friend so far. Though starting now, I'm scared for a lot of reasons. Will my parents accept me? Can I look them in the eye when I tell them? Will people at work accept me? Eh. Anywho, so I went looking for any sorta support I could find, thank you google! hehe. So here I am, hoping to find others like me, who can help me become teh beautiful woman I know I am. And support to help me through the hard parts.

Erm, not sure what else to put? hehe. I live in a very small town, one where it was thriving during the 50s, but big businesses shut everything down, so to get a job you gotta drive 40 minutes away. So there's nothing here, and it being down south, everyone is very christiany (God is never wrong!) way of thinking of things. Its scary! But I'm here, to see if I can get help, or give help if i can. I guess that's all...erm. Just wanted to say Hey basically. Sorry if this was retarded and such. I'm not very good at these introductions.

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome (*hug*)

Glad you figured out who you want to be. There are many here who can help you with questions regarding transitioning and such!

4. Ony

Ony

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey!

I have only been a member for 24hrs, just figuring things out. What I can say is that everyone has been nothing but supportive and awesome, there are a lot of resources here!

5. littlelostkitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you all for making me feel welcome. I just hope when I come out to friends and family here, they can be equally as accepting! Thanks again!