1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiya. :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Animation, May 12, 2014.

1. Animation

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, starting these things off is always the hardest things I ever do.
    Note: May be really random as I'm going to free type it.

I'm 20.. going on 21 this year and while I've seen myself as gay from the ripe young age of 14, I've hid it rather well; aside from telling a few people I'm still kinda shy about it, not that I see myself being gay as an embarrassment it's not something I feel should be thrown around with every minute that passes, my sexuality concerns no one but myself; continuing on.

I'm from Australia, I live in a pretty small town, with like maybe 11,000 people in it (that's pure guesswork--could be much lower/higher.) I wasn't exactly popular in school, all through highschool I had 3 (real) friends; regardless the fact I bounced between groups of mainly girls, I mean this here was probably a sign of my gayness. Let's just say, the fact I was heavily shy and suffer from depression & bipolar didn't make me that popular.

Moving on.. I love music and games.. both combined is good.
    As for music, I love rap.. Haha. Only female rap, I grew up with Lil' Kim and she's just a massive influence, there was a time in my life where I could freestyle, and was kinda known for it in school, I can still write up rap but don't do it much these days.

Games, League of Legends; enough said.
    I play LoL on a near professional level; dropping in and out of Challenger for awhile now.

Personality.. Ehh.
    I swear, often.. I cannot help it, it's just a great filler.
    Cross a shy white boy, with a rapper, with a gamer with a multiple personality sasksdmx
    yeah, cannot even comprehend the rest, but that's me.

For my life I spend a lot of my time working on/browsing forums, I love them. Facinating software, I also love lua, C#, PHP & Java.

On a less important note I served in the military for two years, I'll most likely stick around, forum looks good.

2. Hey! Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome we are an interesting group of people:-D

4. NoaWinchester

Hey there and welcome! Seems like you've gone through a bit in life. There are people in this forum who will definitely identify with you, and I assure you that this is a friendly and accepting place. :slight_smile:

5. zygnomic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome hope we can help you find whatever you need :grin:

6. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: