1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is me.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Fallen Angel, May 18, 2014.

1. Fallen Angel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm just me. A lost soul trying to find her way in a world that has long since left her behind. I'm a sister, an aunt, a friend. I'm engaged to the most wonderful woman a girl could ever ask for. She was my best friend, now she is my soul mate. She saved me from the darkness, and is slowly bringing me back to the light. It is because of her that I am here. I couldn't imagine my life without her, and I couldn't love her any more if I tried.

I'm a simple soul who believes the greatest joys in this life are to love, and be loved in return. Books are my escape, music my paradise. Without these two things, my life could never be whole. I'm very shy, and have some serious anxiety issues, but once you get to know me I'll be the most loyal friend in your life. I love so deep that it is often I who gets hurt.

I know who I am, but I'm still not sure who I want to be. That's the part I'm still trying to figure out. But with my girl by my side, I know that this world can only offer me the most beautiful and wonderful things.

2. tulipinacup

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    I couldn't live without music either!