1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by iceQ, May 18, 2014.

1. iceQ

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am a 23-year old female who identifies as a bisexual. Unfortunately, I do not have the courage yet to fully come out of the closet because of the social stigma that I would surely face when that happens. By joining this community, I am hoping to overcome my reservations in letting other people know who I really am and finally learn not to give a damn about what others would think about me. XD

2. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    IceQ, welcome to Empty Closets! :slight_smile:

It is not an unfortunate thing that you don`t have the courage to come out yet. Coming out is something that takes time to get the courage to do. You seem like you are just not ready to come out of the closet and make your sexuality public. The important thing is to just be who you are and accept yourself for who you are. I know that will take time, but, in the end, it is worth every moment to figure out who you are. I accept you as you are and I don`t want you to change for anyone or anything.

3. lovely lesbian

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. iceQ

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Frost, thanks for the warm welcome! ^^,
    It has been a few years since I have come to accept my sexual orientation. I am not even trying hard to hide my sexuality to others... it's just that I haven't told anyone out loud aside from my older sister that I am indeed bisexual. Some people tried to ask me before if I was a lesbian because I have never had a boyfriend since birth and I told them no because I wasn't really a lesbian. I didn't correct them however that just because I wasn't attracted to women exclusively doesn't mean that I am not attracted to them at all. For them, if a woman is not a lesbian... they automatically assume she is straight. :grin:

Hello to you too lovely lesbian and happydavid! :slight_smile:

6. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people