1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by restlesspixie, May 21, 2014.

1. restlesspixie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there

I am a happily married mother of two teenager(ish) kids. I have struggled with my sexuality forever. I have known I was bi since middle school. I have been intimate with woman but only in the gise of turning a man on, bummer for me. I recently fell hard for a girl. It is just a crush, nothing will ever come of it. I was inspired to see if there are others like me out there. I am out to very few people. The main reason I m not out to more is that I am afraid people won't believe me. My best friend tells me that she doesn't believe I am bi. Well, if she saw inside my fantasy's she would, trust me. I have never been this honest and it feels really good. I hope to talk to more woman like me. Bi woman who are in straight relationships.

Restlesspixie

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum, RestlessPixie!

My name is Adrienne, and I can assure you that we have many other members like you. There are many multisexual women here, and a good deal of them are married or in monogamous relationships with men. It is difficult for some us who are bisexual to sort out the feelings that we have for people of the same sex while we negotiate ethical challenges and commitments to our relationships.

That behavior you encountered from your friend is unfortunate, and I'm sorry for that. That kind of denialism can get to be hurtful after a while. Bisexuals and transgender individuals face a disproportionate level of denial from others. You will not be questioned about it here.

~ In sisterhood

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. restlesspixie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks Adrienne!

I definitely have my moments. My spouse is pretty supportive. I am lucky.

Glad that I found this site. It helps to know that I am not the only one.

RP