1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, new here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by daisygirl, May 22, 2014.

1. daisygirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi everyone. I'm sort of nervous because this is the first time I've ever really tried something like this.

A little bit about me: I'm 18 and I'm from Missouri. I realized I was a lesbian about 6 months ago, around the holidays. I know that people are sort of expected to just "know" that they're gay their whole lives, or at least that's what I've been led to believe. But that's just not how it happened for me.
    It just kind of hit me one day while I was binge-watching Orange is the New Black for the zillionth time. (It's an awesome show, you really should check it out.) Watching Laura Prepon in her sexy glasses, it just occurred to me out of the blue. Holy shit, I think I'm a lesbian.

Now, I'm still working on accepting it. I feel so much pressure to be proud of my sexuality and fly my rainbow flag high, but I'm just not at a point where I can do that. I feel like I'm suffocating, like any move I decide to make will be horribly, disastrously wrong. There are so many nights when I feel like the only thing I can do is cry, because I just don't know how to handle this.
    Tonight is one of those nights, and that's why I'm here.

2. wolf of fire

Welcome to EC, enjoy your time here

3. lovely lesbian

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi it's a nice site:-D