1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introductory Post

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by FeketeHajnal789, Jun 7, 2014.

1. FeketeHajnal789

Hello everybody,

After looking at various threads on this forum and finding them to be of great interest and to a considerable extent of practical benefit, I have decided to become a member myself, so as to be able to discuss certain emotions, thoughts, and experiences of mine, pertinent specifically to me, in relation to which I believe I would be able to get valuable in put here and which I don't really believe I could discuss with anyone I know in person, i.e without undesirable consequences.

Thus, I suppose that I propose to rely on the forum to help me discuss certain issues I may wish to discuss only for their own sake, practically independently of their context or any relationship which I may have with the collocutor(s) in question, which is not really possible for me in my personal social sphere, i.e. with my friends, family, miscellaneous authority figures, and the like, because I would compromise my relationship in an undesirable way and/or mar the way I'm regarded. I suppose I would like to be able to discuss things without having too many "strings attached", so to speak.

As for the nature of the topics I propose to introduce, there a quite a few things in regard to my sexuality and my consequent position within my social sphere I would wish to discuss, but I would also be interested in discussing unrelated matters, such as moral and philosophical issues, concrete everyday issues, personal entertainment, and the like, for which separate suitable thread categories appear to exist. I would be thus interested in starting threads soon.

Anyway, I am still somewhat unacquainted with the exact workings of the forum, so it is not that unlikely that I'll end up transgressing some policy in one way or another, for which I apologize in advance - hopefully I will be able to get accustomed to everything soon enough.

I am looking forward to further participation,
    Kind Regards

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]
    Mmm, yes, indeed. Indubitably.

Welcome to EC mate. You've come to the right place to speak freely without being judged (too harshly). :wink:

See you around the forum.

4. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    I would love to partake in your discussions some time. :slight_smile:
    Welcome to EC. :grin: