1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Allymurphy92, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Allymurphy92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am in need of advice, or maybe just an ear to listen to me...not sure. Anyway, I am an open bisexual who is pretty much stuck between the love of woman and the love of a man. Honestly, I feel lost within my own identity. He is the father of my child so obviously there's always going to be some connection and she is my heroine. Idk how to come to a discovery of what I need or want. I'm seriously in limbo of my sexuality. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a bunch!:confused:

2. BillyEve

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know how you feel. My ex husband and I tried to have a polygamy based relationship but this did not end up working out for us. We could not find a way to do it and keep our marriage balanced. I have read about people that can live like this though. Is this something you could talk to both parties about? Do not stay with someone just because they are the father of your child, this you will regret in the long run. Choose one because they make you feel like your true self.

3. xxemilyxx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Only you can decide on what is right for you, but i think like you say you will always have a place in your heart for the father of your child as there is that connection ofc, but it sounds like that is not what you need or want right now and that maybe, that part of your life has passed, maybe think what, you want and not what is best for anyone else. who makes you feel alive? who do you think of when you go to bed,when you wake up ? i hope it works out for you i am sure the answer will come to you just think of you as it is your life after all :slight_smile:

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC!:grin: :smilewave :eusa_danc :thumbsup: (*hug*)