1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lo!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by pinkynthebrain, Jun 11, 2014.

1. pinkynthebrain

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I honestly have no idea how to even start this, so headfirst I guess lol. Married young, had children young. Laced up a pair of combat boots and went overseas. Injured. Ive known for a very long time that I am not straight, (insert bent joke here lol) The last few years have somehow shaped me into a product of my service and injuries. The wheelchair seems to be the only thing people focus on. I never imagined that I would miss being seen. I hated the whole "my eyes are up here", "stop looking at my~~~" crap. I can feel the sassy sexual me locked inside, but I know that sometimes its just too late. Ive dated women before, I am very feminine, but yet dominant in some ways. I truly do love my husband, but found out a year after marriage what.... all the fuss was about. Even then, intimacy is really just about contact. It means for that time he is not playing some game, or working. Lord, It all sounds far too depressing lol. I miss wrapping myself around a woman, but imagination will have to do :wink:(!) So yeah,.. I am not sure what the heck I am. I do know that I roll in a set of awesome wheels :grin: I believe in all the values taught while in the military. I have tattoos, piercings:eek: and should buy stock in (censored),..no filter:roflmao: and a bit ridiculous, life is way to rough to be serious all the time. annnnd exit stage left, I talk too much lol!

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2014 at 10:39 PM ----------

wheels as in attached to a chair ugh,...but I rock it,..or attempt to do so :wink:

2. Sig

Sig

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :lol: Pinky, your post made me laugh, and I can tell you that right now, thats no mean feat.
    Though our situations are different, I really do hear you in so many ways.

A warm welcome to EC. So glad you rolled by :icon_wink

3. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to EC!:grin: :smilewave :eusa_danc :thumbsup: (*hug*)

4. pinkynthebrain

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am very happy that you did, I typed out "Score!" first, my intent was humor...but rethought the score(ing). I never know how my responses will be taken, and did not want the misinterpretation that I scored in any way :roflmao: (I always buy a drink first :wink: I would love to blame the lack of filter on sleep deprivation, but will leave bullshit for politicians and Facebook :wink: Most use the anonymity provided by the internet for their own construct,.. for me I drop the facade that most need to see kwim?
    I am a little surprised that I wrote at all. I don't know what to call myself, I believe in love, romance...connection. Ive never had a relationship where I was intwined with someone I loved, desired...breathed for. Who did the same for me. Ive been a toy, a prop or bauble, a confidante, a means to an end,.. but all those naive dreams of love were dreams alone. So I embrace the things in life that I refused to relegate to imagination. One day soon my book will be on the shelf (yay for contacts making the publishing part quick:wink: My children will be legally adults before anymore zeros appear at the back of my age..(just passed the first "world is ending" lets have a hurri~f~lake on it :bang:slight_smile: And my sense of humor is intact, though I do blame that on brain damage. I figure that since I made the jokes when I wasn't, I would hold that damn umbrella now :eek:
    Why does my finger hover over the delete button whenever I write? rofl,..exit stage right (never do the same thing twice)
    tyty,..they see me rollin' (and wonder is that thing glow in the dark?)(wheelchair, I am no thing :help:slight_smile:

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people