1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am very confused, and I don't know what to do?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Carterb, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Carterb

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have been questioning my Sexuality for the longest time now, and I have only recently started embracing the idea that i am Gay, but i just don't know what to do now? I never really was interested in Girls. I can see a girl for instance, and think "wow" she is beautiful, or very pretty, but I don't think of them in a sexual way? I have had previous sexual experience with my ex girlfriend, but it didn't really feel normal to me. Every Single Time I Felt Very uncomfortable, and Extremely awkward. I am out of being in denial, but I still am not out of the bargaining stage. I am really attracted to Guys, and I am now very confused because lately I have become infatuated with my friend... I avoid him completely now, and it's very depressing. I hope I am making sense I usually tend to ramble on threads like these, and stray off topic (it's very hard for me to put my thoughts, and feelings into words at the moment). I have no other way of explaining how I am feeling except to say it feels like I am going through all the stages at once, and at many points I've almost given up altogether on relationships, or ever finding anybody.. I feel very alone, and this is driving me insane. Many nights I get severely depressed, and I have actually cried myself to sleep a number of times (something I normally never do) I feel i should just give up. I can't deny my attraction to Guys, I just get confused because of how much admiration I have for women's beauty.:bang::bang::bang:

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Carterb, welcome to EC! :smilewave

First of all, don't give up! Most of us go through a period of confuson and sometimes depression (myself, for example), but it gets better! :icon_wink

Take it easy, take your time. Questioning is already a big step, and there is no need to rush on coming out to everyone. Try coming out to yourself first.

You can be a bi-romantic homossexual (You feel attracted romantically to both genders, but you only feel sexually attracted to guys). However, don't worry about labels either: You are free to be attracted in any way to whoever you want to.

I'm not sure if i was sucessfull in giving some advice, but we are here if you need us :thumbsup:

Hugs

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    HI hope you work things out