1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by hornlessunicorn, Jun 16, 2014.

1. hornlessunicorn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I registered on this website a long time ago and never made a welcome post. Also, it has been a long time since I used it and now I am back to this loving community.
    Anyway, I am Thomas 20, an African student studying in a US university on scholarship. I am out to my close friends but most people don't know that I am homosexual. Homosexuality back home is a crime of the highest order so I was happy that I got this scholarship because it meant that I have a shot at living my gay life in peace. I have been a bit worried because I feel that I have the responsibility of going home and making it a better place for others, but I also feel like if I live in my country, I will be stuck and unhappy for the rest of my life. Finding a boyfriend hasn't been easy due to my shyness, but I am trying to find happiness in the small things for now.

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Becoming

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi. Very interesested in asking you some ? 'S

4. girlpower

Hi. welcome back then:slight_smile: good to know that you think about your home town and getting back there to bring a change and make it better for others. if you really have such plans/ideas already on your mind and you are solid about them, then you should go back but not at the cost of your own happiness. if you are dedicated and ready to sacrifice your own happiness for others then its different but i'd say figure it out first, what matters most.

5. lovely lesbian

6. supernova

Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello! Have a late welcome to EC :slight_smile: