1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, everyone!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by bibibigirl, Jun 16, 2014.

1. bibibigirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi, everyone. So, I'm going to say a bit about me. I'm not going to reveal my real name as I do not want anyone who I am not out to to stumble upon my account, but you can all call me Rissa. I'm 13 and Puerto Rican, and a bisexual atheist who leans more towards other girls and I'm being raised in a homophobic Catholic home. I've attempted to come out to my mom 3 times since I was 11, and every time my mom has rejected it. I've known I was attracted to other girls since 1st grade, but all those other girls were older for some reason. I love anime, the internet, and my dog and family and friends, and I love the doge meme. I'm out to everyone besides my family and best friend since kindergarten because I rarely see her. I came onto this website in hopes that I could meet some other LGBT people and get the support I hardly get from my family. Also, I was held back one year, and I'm supposed to be in 8th grade this year, but I'll be in 7th instead. So, that's all, I guess. :icon_bigg

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people