1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heya

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Charlester, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Charlester

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, this is me, Charlie. You can call me Charles or whatever, chances are it's fine. But don't play on that permission and call me literally "whatever", that's weird.
    I'm 16, British born and bred, living in the tratter lands of the south west. Proper job, see? Why am I here? I dunno, invited to have a poke about by my awesome, fantastic, fabulous, definitely-not-looking-at-my-screen boyfriend, looking forward to seeing what he gets up to :grin:
    Sexuality wise, I dunno, a label is a label so you may as well call me gay. I ain't out to most, handful of girls, the usual sort of thing. I blatantly try to appear gay to a fair few people, but hey, it's just Charlie, so it's a quick giggle and it's all forgotten; I do love taking advantage of this :wink:
    Anyways, lots of love to everyone, no idea what to type, sweating from the pressure. Keep the peace and shizwiz, baiii :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Perseus

Hello Charlester! :slight_smile: Welcome to EC and I hope you enjoy your stay...

I am definitely not the awesome-fantastic-fabulous-definitely-not-looking-at-your-screen-boyfriend. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people