1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by GoldenDeer, Jun 27, 2014.

1. GoldenDeer

GoldenDeer Guest

I thought it would be best to introduce myself a little. It's been awhile since I've been on a forum at all and I decided I needed some advice because I'm at a point where I think trying to navigate things on my own isn't going quite so well anymore.

In any case, hello! I'm 26 and a university student and I identify as genderfluid and asexual but I consider myself to be very much pan-romantic (meaning regardless of sex/gender I am open to the possibility of a romantic relationship). Though I feel comfortable knowing this about myself I am very shy and have a lot of anxiety about it and have a really difficult time being "out". I hope that might change but it's a scary world and I'm not really sure what to do. So that's why I'm here!

2. BelleLey

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Welcome to EC

3. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hi and welcome to EC I'm also relatively new I hope you enjoy your time here on the EC forum and take something from the experience. Here on the site you can get advice and support from the people on EC, myself included and I hope that you get advice on how to come out and I hope you can also share your experiences with all of the wonderful people that belong to this community! If you're ever looking for a friend or need to talk feel free to post on my wall. Good luck :grin: :grin:

4. Perseus

Hello and welcome to EC :slight_smile: Don't feel shy about talking about your problems

5. lovely lesbian

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people