1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MrLlama, Jun 27, 2014.

1. MrLlama

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello everyone, my name's Ryan. This site seems very good and supportive so I thought I'd give it a go. I guess a little back story on me is that I've known I was gay since I was about eight, I just didn't realize there was a term for it. Then as I grew I began to learn all of the hate against people that weren't thought of as being the 'norm'. This started to freak me out as I had no idea what my parents or family would think, and it started getting really bad into the point I developed Depression, Anxiety, and even a very bad case of Psychosis, though I never realized that those were related until this year. I also happened to come out this year to all of my close friends. Two of them convinced me to talk to my counselor who was really supportive about it and told the counselors that I'll have in highschool for me. A week later I told both of my sisters and my mom on the same night and they were all supportive and my mom said she always knew. All that's left is to tell my dad, which I'm not looking forward to at all.

I guess this is getting a little long, so I'll end it now. I hope to make friends here and if anyone has questions feel free to message me. :slight_smile:

2. Perseus

Hello Ryan :slight_smile: Welcome to EC, feel free to talk about any of your concerns regarding your depression/anxiety or coming out to your dad (on different forums :slight_smile: ) People on EC would be very happy to help you as we help each other.

I'm glad most of your close friends and family were accepting...

3. Yosia

Hii~! ^.^

4. lovely lesbian

5. Silas

Welcome to EC Ryan! :slight_smile:

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people