1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A passionate gamer with a secret... ;)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Mr D Gamer, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Mr D Gamer

My name is... Well I'll just call myself D for now because I don't want anyone to know my actual name, and I am 17 still struggling with being able to come out and I fear people might make fun of me because a lot of the people I know just talk about how disgusting gay men are and how greedy bisexual people are and it makes me feel quite sick that someone wouldn't be accepting that people are born that way and it isn't all about sex. Anywaysas you can tell from the title I've been a gamer since I was a little boy and I'm hooked on trying to help out my team and get all the achievements, I am definitely a completionist as I try to experience as much as possible before I'm done with a game, I guess that's the same as what I want in life :slight_smile:

Please talk to me guys and girls as I don't really know what I should do about my strong feelings and crushes on a lot of my guy friends, or how I can tell guys I'm into them without freaking them out (!)

2. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Greetings fellow gamer. I'm a huge fan of WoW as well as touhou, borderlands, and a few other series. I'm sorry you've been facing discrimination, that's something all of us face at some time. I agree with you 100% that people think being gay/bi is all about sex, and it's not. We want to love people just as much as any one else. I also can relate strongly to having crushes on (straight) guy friends. I wish you the best of luck, and hopefully you'll be able to come out soon. We'll be here to encourage you every step of the way. It may be tough being out, but it's a lot harder staying closeted.

3. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Mr. D! Welcome to EC :grin:

Which games are you playing currently? WoW, LoL or CS:GO, peraphs? :eusa_danc

Coming out isn't always an easy process, we are here if you need advice or someone to talk to :thumbsup:

4. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hey I hope you enjoy your time here on the EC forum! I know that, thanks to the people here I was able to come out to those closest to me. I hope that the wonderful members on here are also able to help you come to terms with your sexual orientation!
    Good luck
    If you ever need a friend feel free to contact me :slight_smile:
    Sincerely,

5. Vampire

Hello and welcome to EC, D!

Sadly, I'm currently in a similar situation as you are where I have a crush on a straight friend and it's driving me crazy! Regarding what you could do with your strong feelings, sadly, there's not much to say. You either wait and see if they go away, or you confess them to the person you have a crush on. Coming out to homophobic friends, can, again, be very different for each and every one of them. Some of them might consider you a freak and some might love you even more since you're their friend and you were honest to them.

If you ever need advice or tips, feel free to contact me. I have met many kind of people in my life, from good ones to bad ones and to pure evil ones.

Lots of love,
    Andy

6. lovely lesbian

7. Theo022

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Welcome Mr. D!

I'm a fan of DOTA2 now.. Well, I play lots of games, but now i need to study. Hope you will feel comfy here :slight_smile:

8. Greeley

Hey there mate! I'm a gamer too, mainly PC and mainly World of Warcraft.

Come out whenever you want! Theres no rush, although i wish i came out when i was about 18 instead of 22.

9. Hiems

Excellent, another gamer on EC. Yay!

Welcome aboard :grin:

10. Silas

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

11. Mr D Gamer

Wow thanks for being so welcoming guys and girls I'm starting to like it already!

12. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  13. Hexagon

Welcome to EC