1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi. I'm Iokepa, or your preferred translation thereof.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Iokepa, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Iokepa

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Foreword: This will probably end up rambling on (or may possibly be short and merely incoherent), as I suck at introductions.

Hello! As the title states, I'm Iokepa. Or Joseph. Or Josuf. Or Iosuf. Or even Jo-Jo. Any of those, and many more work. That said, here I am I suppose, writing the hardest post at any point of being on a given forum, seeing as I'm terrible at introducing myself. That said, I kind of found my way here after I came out to my mother, when she noted that she wanted to go to the Seattle pride parade to have a chance at meeting George Takei (That plan never materialized, in part due to my extreme dislike of crowds). That would actually mark the first, and to date only family member that knows I have an interest in both men and women (Which is still kind of equalizing between the two). Hence, I wound up finding this site after a series of events that I cannot honestly recall. Oddly, I wasn't even inebriated, so the lack of memory is strange. Regardless, I am here now, and hence have said hello. And also may have butchered English sentence structure. Now, I shall nervously bite my nails while hitting F5.

2. Hiems

It sounds like your mom is accepting, which is great.

Hope that you find EC is helpful.

Welcome aboard :grin:

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people