1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From Florence, with love

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by psira, Jul 7, 2014.

1. psira

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi everybody! :slight_smile: I'm glad to be here!
    I’m an Italian bisexual girl. I’m 23 and I live in Prato, a little city near Florence, Tuscany (btw: my English is really bad, please be patient! :icon_bigg – and correct my mistakes, if you want).
    I met my actual girlfriend in a forum like this :slight_smile: . I started looking for informations about this world about a year and a half ago, and now I can say I found a sort of peace, calm, I finally feel.. good with myself :slight_smile: .
    I think the worst part is when we don’t understand, when we feel.. uncertain, vulnerable, wrong. Finding a lot of people who live and have lived what you are living NOW is a wonderful, a sigh of relief :slight_smile: . So, I’m sure these communities give us a very important help.

Something about me:
    I’m an Italian literature and linguistic student at Florence university (only 3 exams left! :eusa_danc ). I like sports, playing guitar, singing! (I do that AAALL the time, to the delight of people around me :grin: ). Reading, obviously :slight_smile: . What else? I really love the sea and its smell, pizza (ONLY Italian pizza, thanks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ), my cat Zuri, beer, having sex, drawing stupid things, painting them, kindness, laughing, soccer, coca-cola, my family.

Ok, maybe it's enough :lol:

Bye! :smilewave

2. lovely lesbian

3. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:
    Florence looks like an amazing place. And your English is pretty good. If you want a correction, there's no need to have an 's' at the end of information.
    Hope you enjoy the site!

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people