1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What class am I in?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by sandra1953, Jul 10, 2014.

1. sandra1953

sandra1953 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am new to the Forum because I think it is getting near time consider coming out. Having said that I do not really know what to class myself as....perhaps you experts can decide for me.
    I am 61, happily married for 25 years to a wonderful woman. I have had bi curious tendencies since 30 years old but did nothing about it until 18 months ago.

I joined a bi site and met my first guy. I decided to buy a sexy bra, panties, stockings, blouse and skirt. It felt so right, to my amazement. While with the guy everything I felt was feminine..the touch, the stroking, the emotions and especially the nipple play. I find myself most comfortable in women's clothes when I can and my mind is female too, wanting to please my men like only a woman would. Although I have only been with around 8 men I have felt so comfortable and have always dressed as female, and acted as such in every way.

So, what does that make me?...bi-sexual, transsexual, or what? I still love my wife dearly ans she has no idea. I so wish I could tell her and we could live the parallel life. Trouble is I think it would be curtains, which is something I am not prepared to chance at this time.

2. wolf of fire

Hello and welcome to EC, based on what you said I would say you are bisexual but only you know you I suppose

3. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :grin:

4. lovely lesbian

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could be a bisexual who likes to cross dress