1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Scared777, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Scared777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi everyone...I'm at my wits end. I'm married to a good man but I am a lesbian. I feel so alone. I have not GBLT friends. I told my husband that Im a lesbian but he doesn't believe me... Or doesn't want to. He mocks me and says that I'll never find anyone that will love me like he does and that insinuates that I'm not that attractive. Honestly...Im not a model but I do think I'm beautiful...and I'd want to date myself. I've been attracted to women my entire life and felt pressure to conform from my family and society to be what others want me to be. But after 20 years of hiding...I really want to be happy...so...I'm looking for support....I need to break up with my husband and...this is not going to be easy...I have a 12 year old son....and is not going to understand. I will need to move back in with my parents...I have to do it...I get so depressed at times I don't think rationally...I need advice...who went through a very bad breakup with their spouse. Thanks....SsS

#1 Scared777, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  2. YourSoThirsty

Well I want you to know you came to he right place we all are here for you. He is most likely emotionally abusing you by what your saying and that just isn't right. Know you are beautiful and you will find a wonderful lover one day. We have a wonderful support section in our forums that you can ask this. In my opinion I think you should divorce him and pursue happiness remember you are beautiful. But I've never gone though this so that support section might come in handy but if you want my further opinion fell free to private message me:slight_smile: your valuable we care about you pursue happiness and be free

---------- Post added 21st Jul 2014 at 08:53 PM ----------

If you ever get down in the dumps to I'm here for you depression hurts I know from experience so don't remain quiet you hurt yourself more when nobody wants that for you. :grin: live laugh love

3. lovely lesbian

4. clAsh

clAsh Guest

Hi, it sounds like an incredibly tough situation, the best thing now would be to be yourself. I hope you figure everything out and find happiness. Everyone deserves to be exactly who they are, no matter what.
    This was definitely the right place to come, I've only been on here a few days and it's helped so much already.
    I hope you find what you're searching for here.
    Good luck and welcome :slight_smile:

5. Scared777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you for your support!

6. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! It's a pleasure to meet you. Please feel free to ask questions and give commentary as both are really highly valued here :slight_smile:.

7. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC :3!

8. UsernamePending1

Vancouver[Mon-Fri]-Calgary[Sat-Sun], Canada
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay