1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, I'm the new member

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Sakuresia, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Sakuresia

Sakuresia Guest

So, When I search some Gay forum on internet, many of them were blocked. Fortunately, this I can still access this website. I felt really grateful.

Anyway, I'm Sakuresia. I'm 17 years old, a high school student. I love science much. My hobby is swimming. I live in somewhere in the world where LGBT is considered as taboo. I haven't come out to anyone yet. I'm really afraid. LGBT isn't accepted in here. It's because the people still hold on strict custom. As a teenager, I'm really frustrated. Some of my friends have a crush and they can have opportunity to show their love. And me? When I love a boy, I can't freely show my love. I'm just afraid that he will hate me so much because I'm gay. I have a really tough teenager life. The good thing is that I'm doing good at school. I hope I still have a chance to become a doctor. So, I'm looking for friends in this Forum!

See you!

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Welcome, hope you get a chance to leave the place your in and freely love whoever you want

3. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! It's a pleasure to meet you. Please feel free to ask questions and give commentary as they are both highly valued on this site :slight_smile:.

4. wolf of fire

Hello and welcome don't worry things will change at some point, feel free to message me if you need help or want to chat.

5. Kat 5

Greetings, my fellow science fanatic.

6. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hey and welcome to EC I hope that you make new friends who will both advise and support you in your effort to come to terms with your sexuality. I'm very sorry that people feel the way they do where you are from. I hope that you are also able to help people on the EC forum too.

Good luck :slight_smile:
    Also if you ever need a friend don't hesitate to contact me :slight_smile:

7. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

8. scared32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome, that sucks you live somewhere where being gay is taboo or not accepted. But know that even in countrys where it is accepted many of us arent comfortable coming out either .you will find this site extremely helpful. I know I am, its so freeing to know you arent alone.

9. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Hey welcome to EC. I hope you enjoy your time on here and have a blessed day:slight_smile:

10. lovely lesbian

11. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  12. Vampire

Hello and welcome to EC, fellow future doctor! :grin: (*hug*) I hope you'll eventually figure out stuff in your life and you'll tell us how happy you are, but until then, I hope you have a great time on here. If you need anyone to talk to, don't hesitate leaving me a message and I promise I'll reply ASAP. :slight_smile:

Lots of love,
    Andy