1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by russr123, Jul 23, 2014.

1. russr123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi, I am a 13 year old guy in the northern VA area. Half of the people at my school support me, the other half are mean always being mean. I have only come out to certain friends. I am having trouble coming out to my best friend. I don't know his opinion about gays. I have recently been confused about my sexual orientation. I have a huge crush on this guy i decided to come out to him he is supportive about me. The only thing is he is being confusing about the way he acts. On the first day of school before i came out to him, he was frendily hitting guys rear ends. I dont know what to think about him. I have been looking at ec decided to become a member and finally i am getting to this. Hope to meet nice people on here.:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

2. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! It's a pleasure to meet you :smilewave. Please feel free to ask questions and make commentary as they are both highly valued on this iste :slight_smile:.

You should check the coming out section on this site as there is an entire board dedicated to sexual orientation. :grin:

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Vampire

Hello and welcome to EC! I did go through a similar situation like you are right now, so if you need any advice feel free to drop a message on my wall and I'll be more than happy to help you. Also, check out the Coming out section (as indicated by ElPanaChevere - Haaai (*hug*)) and the Family, Friends and Relationships section has topics regarding your issue. Definitely check those out. :slight_smile:

Lots of love,
    Andy

5. lovely lesbian

6. Hexagon

Welcome to EC