1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by TinyBoxTim, Jul 25, 2014.

1. TinyBoxTim

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello. I'm TinyBoxTim...or at least I wish I was...

Anyway, I'm 15, female and from Australia. I'm not sure of my sexuality, I started questioning if I really was straight about 7 - 10 month ago after I thought this one girl at my old Youth Group was somewhat cute. Ever since then I have been questioning if I truly was straight, I only got around to telling my best friend (whom is female, Bisexual) that I was having an internal war about 3 days ago...So far she is the only one I have told, and the only reason I told her was it slipped from my mouth while we were talking about LGBT stuff. My brain hurts so much, I'm so confused.

But anyway, hello. (!)

2. Vampire

Hello and welcome to EC! I'm sorry to hear that you have a war going on inside of you, but my suggestion is that you shouldn't rush into tagging yourself. You're perfect just the way you are. You're you. :slight_smile:

If you need anyone to talk to, leave a message on my wall and I promise to reply ASAP.

Lots of love,
    Andy

3. TinyBoxTim

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks AndreiH. I don't want to rush into labeling my sexuality, in fact I don't mind not having a label...I just want to know what is going on inside my head. That, and I'm worried about not being accepted into my family (my dad mainly, especially since I'm close with him at the moment and he hates homosexuality) as well as worrying about other things that fall into the category 'Life'.

Thanks for the offer to talk any time. I appreciate it lots. :slight_smile:

4. Madgoddess

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi!

My mother is the same way, but figure it out while you're young and have a chance to do so. Don't make my mistake and marry a man and have a kid and go "Damnit..."

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Hi there! :slight_smile: Welcome to EC where we have all experienced similar internal wars inside of us from time to time. I hope you find the answers you're looking forward and can set up your own support network here as well.
    Always awesome to see another Aussie! :3 *high five*

7. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave . It's a pleasure to meet you. Please feel free to ask questions and give commentary as they are both highly valued here on this site. :slight_smile:

8. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome~! ^.^

9. RainbowMan

Welcome to EC, you've found the right place!

As has been said here, there's no rush for you to go labeling yourself, or coming out to anyone that you're not ready to. There's nothing that says you need to choose a label for yourself, now or ever - some people choose not to be labeled. You might want to consider opening a thread in the Sexual and Romantic Orientation forum, there are many people there are have been in the same situation that you are now. If you don't feel comfortable putting your name to it, then we offer an anonymous section for that.

Anyhow, :welcome: to EC, and enjoy your stay!

10. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Hey and welcome to EC I hope you enjoy your time here and that you make new fiends who will both advise and support you in your efforts to come to terms with your sexual orientation :slight_smile: also I hope hat you are able to share with us. Your experiencesboth past and future so that we are able to help you in any way possible :slight_smile:

Good luck :slight_smile:

11. TinyBoxTim

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ahaha. I hope to figure it out before then.

Hi happydavid!

Thanks MindvsHeart. Its kind of comforting knowing others have been through what I'm going through right now...kind of...
    *High fives back* Yer! Australia rocks!

Thankyou ElPanaChevere, It's a pleasure to meet you too! :icon_bigg I think I'll be asking alot more then commentating...for the time being anyway...

Thankyou YuriCore! :smilewave

Thankyou RainbowMan (Is it a bad thing I read that as Rainbow Dash the first time? lol)

I understand there is no need to have a label for my sexual orientation, and if I find one then great, but if I don't I'll be just as happy....It's figuring out if I really do like girls and guys, or peoples traits, or other things like that. I'll be sure to open a thread in the Sexual and Romantic Orientation forum. :slight_smile:

Thankyou C06122014, I hope I make some new friends too, as I truly suck at it in the real world...:lol:

Thankyou all so much! (*hug*)

12. Silas

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile:

13. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Yeah :slight_smile: If you ever need to talk, feel free to message me. (*hug*)

14. Hexagon

Welcome to EC