1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

noobie artsy lesbian looking for friends

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by peppermintgum, Jul 30, 2014.

1. peppermintgum

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well I've been looking for some friends for awhile now and there doesn't seem to be many gay forums out there that are that active or not full of trolls....

I'm barely coming out under my art pseudonym and its kind of challenging wondering if a lot of my followers will unfollow me but I've always wanted more yuri and lesbian comics (especially fantasy ones). So I decided that even if my family finds out I want to start making lesbian comics.

I love yuri; I think I've read everything out there and now I'm getting into lesbian nonfiction literature but there's not that much out there! I hope I can become a regular here and talk a lot with a bunch of people here because my gf doesn't really like talking about les stuff all the time with me.
    (!)

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yay, yuri~! ^.^ Welcome!

3. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave. It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:.

4. BelleFromHell

I also love yuri. <3

Welcome to EC! (!) (!) (!)

5. DoctorWatson

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there!! Welcome to EC!! :slight_smile:

6. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Welcome here!!!!:slight_smile:
    Have fun!!!
    I know you will!!:grin:

7. Hahaha I love yuri too! What have you read? Some of my favorites are Girl Friends and Sasameki Koto.

And welcome! :slight_smile:

8. Tinykc

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey! Welcome to EC! I'm new too! If you wanna chat, just message me! :slight_smile:

9. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome! I am a fellow creative soul and I would love a friend or two. (*hug*)

#9 alwaysforever, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  10. peppermintgum

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you :grin:D I think I've already read everything on dynasty scans and my favorite right now is Kasesan omg I love that manga so much I just read the raws today and hot damn lol. Also anything by Morishima Akiko (I love that she's not afraid to draw pervy scenes).

I've read and watched some of Sasameko Koto (maybe I'm confusing the anime), but it was cute (like when she went crazy and broke her arm lol). I'm really into romance : D

Ahh When I get a regular account we should chat! Do you do digital art? that's my forte now but I also make figures : D

Thank you! I will when I get a reg account and can pm? cause I think I can't pm now? : )

Yay we need to talk about yuri! lol

And thank you everyone else for the warm welcome it means a lot : D
    (&&&):eusa_danc:icon_wink

#10 peppermintgum, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  11. Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about. Did you finish the manga? I really liked the ending.

I've heard of Morishima, but I have yet to check out any of her works. Got any recommendations? I'll look into Kasesan too!

And lol, if you like pervy stuff, I'd look into Hanjuku Joshi if you haven't read it yet. It's... yeah lol. It's fairly short, too, IIRC. Prism is also pretty good, but it was never finished. :')

---------- Post added 30th Jul 2014 at 10:05 PM ----------

Ach, I just realized Morishima wrote Hanjuku Joshi! I feel dumb now lol.

12. scared32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  13. IceKunoichi

Welcome!
    Yuri is the best!
    My favorite is Akuma No Riddle XD

14. peppermintgum

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Ahh sorry I just kind of read the ending cause it wasn't my cup of tea (since it was very slight on the yuri and romance? Mostly the angst of the blonde girl?) same with that one yuri ping pong one? Did you read that one? You might like it. But Maybe I should check it out again if you really like it : D

OHH PLEASE READ KASESAN (tonight!! right now lol sorry)!!! I love dynasty-scans because it's so easy to find new yuri on there. Kasesan by Takashima Hiromi is just so light and fluffy it's like super fluff it feels so good xD. Anything by Morishima (yeah that one was cute I might reread it again) I really likes the angelic girl too. Do you have any other favorites by her? (and your not dumb I have to look up their names because I forget them all the time even the titles lol)

Yeah it was too bad Prism was cancelled, have you started reading Stretch? Kind of doubt there'll be yuri in that but I keep dreaming.

Saida Nika - Sweet tears, and after school berry girl are really cute oneshots from her (you can find them on dynasty too).

I wrote a whole list of all my favorite yuri's to share with anyone that might be interested. Maybe I should post it here lol

Haha yuri is the best! Yeah I was so happy that they were making more yuri into anime but it was sad how everyone kept getting killed off especially that one romeo and Juliet couple. I stopped there because it was too sad lol. But it seems like it's coming to a close soon or already finished? I should check it out again. : D

Ahh I think I love yuri a little too much haha........

15. sarahpenny02

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yuri is wonderful :slight_smile: so happy to meet a fellow artist!

16. idream

idream Guest

Hello and welcome to EC. Message if you wanna talk:slight_smile:

17. peppermintgum

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yay! and thanks I'll have to check and see if there's an artboard here but here's a lesbian character I'm fleshing out. I wanted her to have the short hair charm of the main protag from Ritou No Umi or Kurau from kurau phantom memory (dang Kurau you're so hot I wish you were real ;OOO; )

Don't worry I'm not going to post this anywhere so none of you can google search it and find out where its from lol
    [​IMG]

*sorry its so big

18. IceKunoichi

That is a very beautiful sketch o.o

You need to finish akuma no riddle..Because you will be surprised.I dont wanna ruin it for you tho XD

19. peppermintgum

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Haha! Thanks I'll watch the last eps this week or read the wiki page or just watch the last ep. I like to spoil the endings all the time when I watch a movie I usually read the wiki before hand lol.

And thank you; I was doodling last night while watching Lip Service (ugggh so glad I read the wiki instead of watching the rest but Sam was so sexy cool. It would be so cool to date a doctor or a cop lol)

20. BelleFromHell

I used to draw, but I've been on block for a very long time. My stuff sucks, especially compared to you stuff. :lol: