1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hush now im no cyber stalker! The Enigmatic Returns(too long for sane people to read)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by The Enigmatic, Sep 4, 2008.

1. lol, this is rather long if you do open this just skim the "sub" titles - in bold- and spare yourself the arduous boredom that's sure to follow if you read the whole thing.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......Howdy.
    Next to no one on this site knows me but what the I'm in a typing mood.
    Actually the above statement can be said about me in the outside world as well, how depressing. :lol:
    Umm, I'm not sure when I left but I'm almost certain it was around the time of the whole "omg creepy perverts on the internet are wreaking it for the rest of us era". When the site went into lock down practically and everything went weird.
    I was thinking about just leaving the site after that but the very shortly after that I was forcibly removed from the internet by my mother. *continues ranting over it*

Long story about that but it involves a ridiculously high phone bill, a guilty sister, the complete lack of knowledge on the price of calling a cell phone and talking for hours on end, the same sister who refused to pay for her calls and last but not least a mother who also refused to pay for the calls.
    So no one payed the bill and I lost my beloved internet over it. I have to say it was hell living without it, my mother doesn't believe that you can have friends on the internet. :bang:

Now I'm paying for the internet myself so I have complete control, Muahahahaha!!!

So in the past few months that I was on internet detox a few things happened.

I turned 18 (!) woot.

That was el coolio, but my (now ex) boyfriend, who's birthday is 4 days before mine, had his party the night before my birthday so I was with him. His party was a stinker is was only like 6 people all up and we all just hung out in a shed. BUt as much of a stinker as it was we still had fun.
    2 weeks later I had my party...but I only have underage friends! :tears:
    And none of those will be 18 until either this time next year of early on the year after that.
    But 'twas fun we drank, I broke laws by buying copious amounts of alcohol for minors, people were sucking helium pretty much out of the canister leaving none for the balloons, my mum though it would be fun to have a piƱata and let us loose on it once we were all sloshed, ummm.....someone decided to loose their virginity on my bedroom floor - thank god there was no mess left behind - my sister turned up and started nicking our booze then got into a physical fight with mum's boyfriend.....she split his head open with a phone hahahaha. I hate them both but I hate mum's boyfriend more, and not over the birthday things I just do.
    So during that I rounded up everyone into my room and we just hung till the coast was clear, the girls all started crying and the guys thought I was upset....sadly those kinds of things are the norm for me. We reignited the party after my sister and mum's boyfriend were sent home then we all crashed on in the lounge which had been converted into a giant bed for anyone who couldn't make it home.

Wow that was pretty long.

Hmmm....oh! I got my nipple pierced! :roflmao:

Oh! My! God! It stung like a mother bitch, excuse the vulgarity.
    I had been thinking about getting it done for a while but had never done anything about it then one random morning my sister turned up and asked me if I wanted to go get it done, and like an idiot I agreed.
    I went in and made the appointment and the put the numbing cream on it, but the patch thing-o came loose while I was walking around (I had to wait an hour for the stuff to kick in) anyway the patch came loose and I didn't realize.
    SO! When the time came for it to be pierced I pretty much felt the whole thing.
    First they clamped my (apparently tiny) nipple, which hurt because she had to "clamp it hard because it's so small". Then the damn needle went through.....OWE! Then I was like "oh, you're done?". But no the actual piercing had to go through now, and because of my "tiny nipple" she couldn't get a proper hold so there was a lot of tugging and prodding of the gaping wound freshly made to my nipple.
    Then of course everyone wanted to see it so it had no rest all that day. Boy did it stings for the following fortnight.
    But it's all good now and in a few more months it will be completely healed, sometimes if I knock it or something hard enough it will bleed and then I have to make sure it doesn't get infected and all that whoharr.

On a side note to that I just got my upper ear pierced 2 times and that was all good until a few days later when my ear swelled up like a balloon!!!! P.A.I.N.F.U.L.!
    Because the stud had pretty much been surrounded but swollen flesh and had receded into my ear. So I had no way of taking it out, and even when I did manage to grap it I couldn't figure out how to undo the damn piercing!!!!! Oh my gosh my ear was in agony, actually I described it as dire agony lol. Anyway when I did find out how to take the piercing out I didn't want to :roflmao: but I did loosen it. A few hours later and it went back to normal. Apparently it was just on too damn tight, stupid piercing gun thing.

Umm...What else?
    Oh, right! How silly of me. I broke up with my first boyfriend!

So the last time I saw him before everything went down the toilet was the Thursday before World Youth Day. He was going to Sydney for it and I was fine with just texting/ calling him for a week. But! For the entire week he was away he never once even text me of his own accord, apparently roaming around the city with a group of friends is extremely time consuming, so naturally I was pissed but I did catch the train out of town just to look for a store that sold a matching bracelet to the one he bought me for my birthday. Because I'm just a nice guy I love lavishing gifts upon my boyfriend, having a boyfriend rocked.....even if he was a bit(times a million) of a jerk at times.
    Back on topic, after a week of radio silence I expect I'll be seeing him sometime within the first few days of him returning back from sydney. Yeah right! I didn't hear from him for yet another week and then I started to worry. He wasn't answering my texts or answering my calls and I had no net to see if he was even still alive. So that weekend I bombard his home phone number with consistent calls until someone answered........he said nothing then just hung up. About 3 seconds later I got a text saying something like "we should take a break" or something as lame as that.
    I was devastated and I sat outside and cried, then came inside and cried for like 2 days more. Blah, blah, blah blah, blah crying was over I got pissed because he was pretty much breaking up with me for no reason whatsoever and wasn't replying to me once again. So when I tell him if he didn't tell me what was going on this "break" would just be a break up he decided to tell me that "he had caught a mighty terrible cold whilst in sydney and had been bed ridden for the week, AND that his thumbs were numb so he couldn't text me, also that he had only just been able to get out of bed. BUT! He also told me that he had gone and gotten his hair cut and styled the same week. Believe me he'd done that a lot, lied to my face and thought he'd gotten away with it. He was pretty dumb for someone how, as he says, is exceptionally smarter than others.
    *Rambling*
    So I broke up with him, he pleaded me to take him back, I did. Radio silence and still hadn't seen him since before sydney, two weeks later I told him he wasn't trying hard enough and we were through. Same deal again I for some unknown reason took him back and that happened a few more times until over a month later he found managed to rustle up an hour to see me. I was pissed and I knew the relationship had ended a month earlier but met up with him anywho. I gave him the bracelet I had bought for him and subtlety let him know we were over but I don't think he got it.

Anyway I think a week later he realized we were finished but I was fine with it because I got it all out of my system the night I cried after he text me saying we were on the break.

Wow! I really do get carried away when I start typing, this was supposed to be a short recap. Oh well, that's why I'm probably never going to be an established short story writer. :lol:

Last thing I'll mention.
    My first night out on the town!

So it took a while but I FINALLY got my photo ID about a month after turning 18, I could still buy booze though because apparently if someone working at the liquor store knows you you don't need an ID even if that person isn't working. :icon_bigg
    So I had bought a bottle of russian vodka, because to date all alcohol taste like shite to me, even vodka - I have demented taste buds.
    So I had a 700ml bottle of vodka and nothing to do so I decided "what the heck you're only 18 once" and arranged for a night out. Only problem is I have no legal aged friends so I had to borrow a few from a friend. SO I'm texting a girl I had met probably 3-4 times and I inform her that I had never been out before and I let her just drag me to where ever.
    SO she's like "just have a few drinks before I come pick you up and you'll be fine" so what do I do? Drink over half the bottle of vodka! I don't drink, this year I've drank like 3 times max and never in public. So everything was cool for the hours before I was due to leave until I'm informed my ride had arrived. The second I take a step out of my door the vodka kicks in and I find it next to impossible to walk the ten meters from my front door to the car. I vaguely remember getting into the car, I sort of remember trying to close the car door and failing, and I remember once seeing the drivers face. After that things become rather nonexistent hahahaha. I don't know where I went or what I did, at all.
    But I do know that whilst waiting for the taxi home I ran into the big park in the middle of town for reasons unknown and by that times it was just me and the girl I was with. She didn't know what to do so she rang one of my friends who rand my mum and informed her. I sort of remember falling over, so I lost my phone not long after "running away". From what I've been told I was texting people for the short while I had my phone saying stuff like "I don't know where I am, help me? Help! Hahahahaha". So my mum sends out the rescue party who later finds me running around the park, when they found me I apparently ran away from them. They later found me in my old school and I had no shoes, belt, beanie, wallet, phone and all my pockets were empty. They took me home and I showered and passed out. The next morning I found what clothes I had left on my floor covered in mud. Man I must have had a wild night hahahahaha.
    So yeah I lost a butt load of stuff, including my stupid brand new shoes that my mum almost killed me for because I "payed too much for them" and oddly enough my belt. (oO)
    But I did come home with numerous cuts and grazes, which are still healing, and a mild concussion that no one knew about until 2 days later.

Geez I should just use my blog instead of taking it out on y'all. Oh well I don't expect anyone to read this, I just like to write. =D (!)

Lol that was like 2000 words.

2. Derek the Wolf

Re: Hush now im no cyber stalker! The Enigmatic Returns(too long for sane people to r

>cough< I skimmed it.
    Uh...Interesting stuff. Welcome back.

3. Re: Hush now im no cyber stalker! The Enigmatic Returns(too long for sane people to r

=P Thanks, and I don't blame you. I'm not even going to read it.
    I was just in the mood to type something, luckily I stopped myself before it got any longer.
    I wasn't planning on posting it but meh it's not going to hurt anyone.

4. Noah

Re: Hush now im no cyber stalker! The Enigmatic Returns(too long for sane people to r

I read it....the whole thing....wow

5. James

Wow.. long, haha. Welcome back to EC.

6. Kimi

WB

And am I the only one who wonders how long it took him to type that all down?

7. davo-man

Wow, that was an interesting and enjoyable read :grin: I certainly remember you, so welcome back :slight_smile:

Having no internet is BITCH...It's bad enough when it's capped (like mine is now) and I can't watch vids on YouTube (that's sucks big time)...Also, nipple piercing? NICE! The only exposure I have had to nipple piercing (on men) is I remember hitting on a guy and (drunkenly) licking his top, and he's like "Don't do that, you might hurt my nipple piercing". So he lifts his top to show me, and what do I do? Lick his piercing....Fun times :grin:

Also, Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great time, and half a bottle of vodka before ou go out is too much! How are you going to remember the night if you drink that much? Me, I prefer to remember all the dumb stuff I do (and the many times I fall over in public places).

Lastly, your ex-bf sounds like an ass...I mean, who just stops talking to you for no reason? That's so dumb.

Anyway, nice to see you back :slight_smile:

Dave

8. panda

I read about your nipple piercing which was enough for one reading ,but I'll definitely go back to read more of the exciting adventures of Enigmatic...:eek:

9. Re: Hush now im no cyber stalker! The Enigmatic Returns(too long for sane people to r

Noah
    You read...the whole...thing? (oO) Not even I would do that lol. =)

Kimi
    Not long, probably something like 15 minutes. Which explains why when I skim over it I notice all the details I missed out. =P

davo-man
    Wait, you hit on people why licking their shirts? I'll try it myself one day. =P
    Hahaha and doubt he was serious about you hurting it. He probably just wanted to show you, it's not exactly the most ordinary of subject to bring up. I've used a similar excuse once, or twice. Mine is still a pretty fresh piercing and it's hard to make it hurt, but I am dreading the day when someone who doesn't know about it gives me a nipple-cripple. ><

As for the vodka I forgot to mention that I didn't realize that I was drinking/had drank too much. Also that the person I went out with and our mutual friend stopped talking to me for like 2 weeks after that night. Also that that was the same night my ex realized we were definitely over, he text me the next morning saying we were through. -__- I was like "well duh! Where have you been this past month?"
    And lastly I was so surprised that I DIDN'T have a hang over the next morning, it was great. I got up caught the bus into town and found my phone in the park undamaged. I had 40 missed calls and about 45 texts from people looking for me.
    I also suggest reading the messages you've sent while drunk, if they're anything like mine they'll be hilarious.

10. davo-man

Hell yeah...*goes to my phone*

Oh, an btw....that was to one of my straight guy friends...WOOPS!

11. Pixbadgirl

Well... Happy Birthday....
    Ouch...
    You're better off without him...
    ... and Be more careful next time!!!!

12. biisme

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!