1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a little head start -transgender

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Veik, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Veik

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi I just joined up with this site and I'm a transgendered guy who's looking for a little information. I was wondering if there are any Trans people here from Arizona (the phoenix/mesa/Gilbert area etc) who have gone through the process of receiving gender therapy and hormones. I don't know where to start in getting a therapist or a doctor that could help with testosterone etc etc. I plan on talking with my primary care doctor about it in about a week, but I would still like some feedback from other fellow transgendered people who live in the area. How was your experience? What kind of things did you have to go through? Did you talk with your primary doctor?

Thanks.

2. RobinHood

RobinHood Guest

Hello and welcome to EC! I'm sure you'll find all the help that you need. This is a great place for that. Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave. It's a pleasure to meet you. :slight_smile:

4. wolf of fire

Hello and welcome to EC, feel free to message me if you need help or want to chat.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people