1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There is ALWAYS Something Better Coming

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Jguy365, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Jguy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The past couple of weeks have been a long and hard emotional journey for me, but in writing this I am hoping to inspire someone with something I have really come to notice.

ALWAYS, no matter how dark things are, no matter how lost and confused you feel, there is ALWAYS always always ALWAYS ALWAYS something better on the way, you just have to keep your head held high and keep moving forward. Don't let the face of adversity keep you from having a better future. Just hang on!

For me, my journey of questioning my sexuality has been hard and has been accompanied with other issues, such as an argument with a friend and the loss of my job. As confused, lost, and sad as I was, I have never been closer to my friends (and God) Not only that, but I have found the opportunity to do something I have always dreamed of doing and have another job lines up. A job, I might add, that is my dream job. Although I am still questioning what my sexuality is, I have found such a sense of peace and pride in myself.

Do what you can to keep going! Talk to a friend, do something that makes you happy, whatever. I promise you will get through it! Empty Closets is the perfect place to come to for advice and help to find yourself.

2. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave. Your words have brought me nothing but felicity and consolation. I share the same views about Empty Closets as you do. :slight_smile:

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Vampire

Although I have a slight feeling this is the wrong thread to post in, your words put a smile on my mouth. Thank you. (*hug*)

5. Sakuresia

Sakuresia Guest

I really love this post. Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

6. Socrates37

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  7. lovely lesbian