1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi.....

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by gnimiws, Aug 4, 2014.

1. gnimiws

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi I'm new.... I've known I was gay since I was 10.... my mom thinks it's a choice that's affected by DNA. I joined so i could get support I guess because I know she's not going to let me meet anyone... the last time I researched my sexuality she said that I was feeding it. I'm very done with my mother. I'm sorry to start so sadly but I just needed to get that out.

On a happier note I've come out to my sister and two of my friends and they've been really supportive. Well I don't know how to end this so I'm just gonna say please comment whatever you want to say about the fact that LGBT teens who's family doesn't support them are 9 times more likely to commit suicide... I realize that this post is very depressing as I post it. I don't really know what to do about it.

2. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:.

3. sarahpenny02

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    welcome. I hope that you like it here- if you need anyone to talk to i'm usually around. Let me know if there/s anything i can do for you.

4. YourSoThirsty

Well homosexuality could be linked to DNA but that's irrelivent because if it's in your DNA there is no changing it so your mother is honesty ignorant in the way she contradicts herself. It's ok friend if you ever get down in the dumps you can always message me and I mean it I'm not just putting that out there cause I feel bad I think we could relate in some ways. My family always fights so I don't really have anyone to talk to besides my sister. Anyways good luck we welcome you here we mean it!!!

5. Kenaria

Welcome to EC, if you need to talk or get things out hit up me or anyone else on here, we're all real friendly. :slight_smile:

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people