1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a shy dumb

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Jybby, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Jybby

Out Status:
    All but family
    Found this site wandering the internet aimlessly while being attacked by insomnia. I'm rather shy irl but more outgoing online, so it should be of little importance. I'm very very out to the people I often see, the only people I'm closeted to are ny extended family, everybody else, even if we've just met, most likely will figure it out through a chat with me (I make a lot of jokes and references as well as -immaturely- giggling at the word straight)

I like to fancy myself an artist and pretty much spend all the time I'm not out wandering with the cuties that actually put up with me, or reading, drawing. I like to believe I am well spoken (typed?) But my phone often likes to make me seem not due to this stupid autocorrect.

Uhh, yeah.... I mostly go by Chibi or Jyris and am always looking for chats ^^ though I am not online as often as I used to be (go me! Trying to be social and have a life) but I love hearing the interesting stories others often tell ^^

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. lovely lesbian