1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

<3 <3 <3 :) :) :) QeWafgTrililtopia'!! :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 , I Am Officially 100% BACK!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by indie, Aug 8, 2014.

1. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    <3 <3 <3 :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: QeWafgTrililtopia'!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: <3 <3 <3 , I Am Officially 1000000% BACK!!!

..What .. ?!!?!?! Am I the only person that says "QeWafgTrililtopia'" as an greeting of hello???? :grin:D I love making up new words!! :slight_smile:) I als0 love little cute smiley faces!! :slight_smile:))) :grin: LOLS, I am also super dUpER randomly random as you all prob' can tell by now. Okiedokies, well.. :slight_smile:) I am a trans' gay girl that is European but lives in America, WOOT!! :grin: :grin: Lol, I just graduated high school too. I don't know if I'm going to college or not but I'm deeply thinking about it all. :slight_smile: Some of you peeps may know who I am, I was on here about an year ago but deleted my account due to some life events.. To be really honest and blunt, I was extremely suicidal & emotionally screwed up the last time I was really active on here.. I actually nearly ended my life a few times while on here but some REALLY kind people stayed up 24/7 and actually talked me into seeking help which I did.. Those few people on here saved my life!!!! I've lost contact with those few people but I hope they are doing as good as I am.. :slight_smile:) I'm no longer in a dark place, I only see sunshine & rainbows :slight_smile: in front of me now.. :slight_smile: I'm back on here in the high hopes of possibly helping some people.. I bet I also will need help one time or another due to life being crazy :slight_smile: but I am much more strong & positive now.. It gets better, I plan on never ever going back to that awful dark place ever again...... :slight_smile:)) I have been posting on here all day but thought I would properly re introduce myself to anyone who has no idea who I am, LOLS!! :slight_smile:) I'm out to pretty much everyone but it's a touchy subject for my parents so I tend to just not really talk about it right now in person.. It's still very rocky between my parents & I but it's slowly getting better I think at least.. I'm not allowed to wear girl clothing while living in their house but I'm allowed to wear unisex clothing.. They also avoid the subject of dating & marriage with me.. It's a very odd relationship between us but whatever I guess.. It's like a "don't ask, don't tell" type of thing between us three!! I'm also allowed to grow my hair out and dye it but not allowed to wear a hair bow, their rules are odd but I think they are trying to accept me.. It's funny, they won't even acknowledge my clothes are unisex though.. Lol, the WHOLE thing between us is very odd right now.. Lol, am I off topic now?? :slight_smile:) I'm just trying to update the people who know me.. RANDOMNESS CHAOS, lol.. :slight_smile:) :slight_smile: There's a lot to update on, I think I will just stop here on the updates for now!! :slight_smile:) Here are some random facts about me.. I am a old soul.. I love rain and the cold.. Most people scare me.. I'm highly shy.. I'm vegan.. My style is indie if you want to label it.. I love to blog.. I'm a poetic soul.. I love to cosplay.. I love anime and manga.. And, ETC.... I don't want to spoil everything about me, :slight_smile:) I will be posting here so learn about me that way. <3 :slight_smile:) Lol, this post kinda sucks I think but whatever I guess... Loll hi every1

2. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Re: <3 <3 <3 :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: QeWafgTrililtopia'!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: <3 <3 <3 , I Am Officially 100% B

Heyyyyy!!! I know I've been posting on like all of your stuff cx but it's just because I'm like super bored and I don't know why you are like getting my attention, well so much of my attention anyway haha?!?! But I think it's because you are so happy all the time, you seem very flamboyant and I live talking to people who are as optimistic as I am! So I am super excited! bright now I am like stalker status right now? Haha it's so weird cx well so I hope that we are able to help you In any way possible and that you are able to help and support us also :slight_smile: so I hope that you share your experiences with us so that we can mutually Help each other I honestly don't even know what to say? Haha well good luck (again)

P.s
    That might have been my longest welcome post ever?

3. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: <3 <3 <3 :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: QeWafgTrililtopia'!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: <3 <3 <3 , I Am Officially 100% B

Awwwwwwwwwiezz, :slight_smile: your post was soooooooo' sweet. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: It made my day

4. Candace

Welcome back :welcome: :smilewave. It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

5. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Same to you, sir :grin:

6. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

This is so awesome!!! It's like you type things that would totally come out of my mouth haha!!!
    You might be the coolest person on EC i am totally serious haha cx and no problem! I love to compliment the wonderful, or spectacular members of EC! :grin: :grin:

7. Kat 5

Hello. (Again(possibly))

8. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Yep, I knew you. Lol, hi

---------- Post added 9th Aug 2014 at 04:14 PM ----------

Way too kind. <3 :slight_smile:) Smiles & giggles!!

9. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Grrrrr I can't reply haha!! So yea here I am again haha cx but yea you seem like totally amazing! Like super fun! Haha cx
    You are totally my long lost twin haha cx I mean there is no other explanation haha??? I mean can you think of another explanation for this? :grin: :grin::grin:

10. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

..Hmmmmmmmmmmiezz, let me think..... Hmmmmmm, ummmmmm.. Maybe we are so alike because purple green aliens cloned a brain and put 2 of the cloned brains in our heads!!!!!! Maybe even wires in the cloned brains are even transmitting unheard but very loud messages in our heads-connecting them!! xD xD LOLS, what do ya'll think???? :slight_smile:)) Hehehehehe.... LOLS

11. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

OMG haha cx that ^^^^

Is totally like the best answer you could've come up with haha cx
    Like we are programmed to use like the same words and like act the same way cx haha I can't think of a more creative response haha cx so just wow!

12. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I'm nearly 20 years old but I look & act like a 14 year old. LOLS

13. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Haha well the fact that I thought you were like 15-16 is hilarious then haha cx but I just realized haha that you graduated highschool cx so now I feel ridiculous cx

That is still awesome tho! You have an amazing and very jolly personality which is just amazing :grin:

14. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Don't feel silly, xD I could of been like an mini Einstein that graduated at a young age for all you knew!! xD xD LOLS, I'm used to it.. People mistake me for a young teen in person all of the time even. xD I guess I'm very youthful LOLS

15. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Haha ok cx the. I won't feel so bad well I'm going to go but you already knew that because of the aliens haha cx I'm like super tired and sore cx and I'm like scared that in going to get such bad cramps that I will like wake up screaming at night haha but I've got to get my beautyyyy sleep haha so goooodddddnnnnniiiiggghhhhttt!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

16. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Nighty nIgHT, :grin: don't let the bed bugs bite!! :slight_smile:)

---------- Post added 9th Aug 2014 at 05:58 PM ----------

Is Ella still here?? :slight_smile:) I miss that crazy otaku girl, LOLS

17. Mystified

Welcome back!! :slight_smile:

18. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Ty dear <3

19. Kat 5

Who?

20. indie

indie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I forget her username, she was trans'